Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

To Eric

This is a discussion on To Eric within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; lol...
Page: 3

PayForMySinS

lol

mason_cro

whatever you may say to defend Eric, closing the topic about apothor made and the one SillyHo made ( which was about you,was polite-didn't flame half of what you do to some ppl constantly ) makes a lot of ppl think that u're an arrogant twat, and if there was a vote, I think i know what the outcome would be. you are actually becoming a lot like zero, who thinks he can flame just about anybody cuz he's lvl 7x and can move his fingers very quickly. that's lame, ppl are judged by personality not by some pixel stuff.

PayForMySinS

-_-

actually felix, if u could tell i try NOT to follow the people on the forums....i dont go around sucking up to everyone like everyone else. i dont wanna be popular either ^^ nor am i trying, i have my few good friends (you know who are guys are :wub: ). Beloieve me, i dont suck up to anyone on these forums. ive never downloaded a pk video or w.e of anyone. And i almost never have +1 posts :P. Just my view O_O

Originally posted by mason_cro
    whatever you may say to defend Eric, closing the topic about apothor made and the one SillyHo made ( which was about you,was polite-didn't flame half of what you do to some ppl constantly ) makes a lot of ppl think that u're an arrogant twat, and if there was a vote, I think i know what the outcome would be. you are actually becoming a lot like zero, who thinks he can flame just about anybody cuz he's lvl 7x and can move his fingers very quickly. that's lame, ppl are judged by personality not by some pixel stuff.
    Was there any need for the word "Twat" to be involved in that paragraph? It just aggrovates people. Obviously if people was judged on personality and not pixel stuff i would be no1 on ares You become well known in KO not if u have a good personality but if you are good at the character u play, Personality may add to your "status"

Originally posted by mordeth
    I have to say that Eric may be a little lock happy and maybe likes to get in the last word before he locks a topic, but at least he does get things moved around to the right forums which means i can actually find shit that i'm looking for. *Also to note he seems to be a worse forum troll then Dmio (which is a good thing for a mod). *I think if we give him a little time, he'll loosen up a little which wouldn't be a bad thing, although banning dmio when he gets back (if he isn't banned already) should be on the top of his list.

Peace
    But wtf is the point if he just talks shit himself then locks the fucking post ?
    Also Eric you locked Sillys post and he was the only one able to post before you locked it , it never had a chance to go in the wrong direction , but yet since he spoke his opinion you felt the need to talk shit then locked it and say his opinion doesnt matter. 500 mil baba

Reinhard

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    If anyone can find a post here that I have locked that wasn't going either way off topic/posted in wrong section or constant flames I will give you 500m on ares.
    if u closed this one
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37162
    u owe me 500m on ares [/b]
    Lol that goes for media man. ha ha

I've already spoken to SillyHo in PMs about the entire situation so don't try to bring that up again. Zero had no obligation to apologize for simply informing an ignorant kid in a serious way. Ap0thor set the jesus post way off topic in the first place so I locked it, further replys had no reason to be in general chat so I locked it and then later moved back the jesus post to off-topic so a few more people could be educated.

Still doesnot make it right that you locked sillys post in the first place, were still waiting on the answer as to WHY that was locked, not what you discussed with him in private, he posted it on the open forums for a reason, you basically took that away. So please inform us as to why it was locked in the first place ? As well as you owe me 500 Mil , when shall I collect ? As far as Zero informing someone, thats a fucking joke, he never informs shit , always talks trash and trys to belittle others, if you call that informing then you are doing no better than Silly did when he INFORMED us of his thoughts. Its not up to you nor anyone one else as to who should be metioned or talked about, as long as its done ina politically correct way such as Silly did then he should be able to support whoever the hell he wants to.

Originally posted by PayForMySinS
    -_-
    Why isnt this guy banned yet? Annoying as hell.

Silly was glorifying a known duper aka GreyHawk by making a sympathy post for him because he was a "nice guy", in my opinion dupers don't deserve such sympathy thus I locked the thread. If you're going to constantly complain about me how about coming up with an actual coherent argument? Zero may have made certain comments about other people but that is his honest opinion, he's done ten fold for this community that any regular person has, 3/4s of rogues would still have no idea what minor heal combo was if it wasn't for zero sharing his knowledge.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by Eric
    I've already spoken to SillyHo in PMs about the entire situation so don't try to bring that up again. *Zero had no obligation to apologize for simply informing an ignorant kid in a serious way. *Ap0thor set the jesus post way off topic in the first place so I locked it, further replys had no reason to be in general chat so I locked it and then later moved back the jesus post to off-topic so a few more people could be educated.
    Ok, so Zero can ignore the forum rules and disrespect Ap0thor then? Perhaps you should re-read the forum rules and pay attention to rule 1c. Calling someone retarded (in upper case) is hardly respectful. Nor, for that matter, was this response. There is no point having forum rules if they do not apply to everybody. Zero broke the forum rules disrespecting Ap0thor, and while Zero had no obligation to apologise, it would certainly have shown some backbone and respect for the forums rules and its community had he done so.

Defining racism was what the discussion was about, which is quite critical to the point of whether a religious slur could get someone banned for "racism". So how you say it went off-topic is beyond me.

Ap0thor had started his new post in the same location the original post was (at the time), so simply moving it to the off-topic area where you'd moved the other thread would seem the correct thing to do.

Do I need to start my trading 500m on ares for cash/items on Diez post yet?

mason_cro

Was there any need for the word "Twat" to be involved in that paragraph?
    Sorry, but there was some need.

Obviously if people was judged on personality and not pixel stuff i would be no1 on ares
    You might find this odd, but I have a much better opinion of you than some other "well-respected" ppl here, simply cuz u seem like a better PERSON, not CHAR.
    You become well known in KO not if u have a good personality but if you are good at the character u play, Personality may add to your "status"
    I do not agree. If I have a chance to talk to someone who's lvl 30 with a horn bow +3 although he plays a mage, and that guy is a good person, I'll have a much better opinion of him then some pompous lvl 70 USD-shopper. I don't care for characters, levels etc, and if the rest of you really judge people here by those criteria, I think you have a major issue. Every multiplayer game is actually based on the fact that you can play with REAL people instead of some programmed "enemy", and often it's not the game that keeps itself alive, it's the people, which was often the case with this game.

But once again that was Sillys OPINION , wtf are you to decide whos OPINION is good or bad ? Your just a fucking mod. Until he does something thats WRONG why trip ? And concerning Zero just because he donates his knowledge, ( which I cant take from him , he has great exp in KO ) does that mean its ok for him to act a total ass to others for no reason at times ? So if I come out with a new combo , can I call you a Foreign piece of shit ? I think not, id be banned and double banned if I did that , this is my point, whats good for the goose isnt good for the gander concerning you atleast. I think you need to sit back and rethink your role here. If your gonna smash on crap then make sure you do it to ALL PARTIES that deserve it , meaning quit harboring assholes while crucifing other assholes, crucify ALL assholes then .

mason_cro

Totally agree with 187 - it's a very fine demonstration of nepotism.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast