Delet databaseeeee PLSSSSS

This is a discussion on Delet databaseeeee PLSSSSS within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Why don't the admins on this forum delet topics that are over 1 months old ? It would fast up ...
Page: 1

Pwner4Last

Why don't the admins on this forum delet topics that are over 1 months old ? It would fast up the forums abit IMO h34r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

the forums are already fast.....everything loads instantly for me -_- only time it goes slow is when devile or lutz are backuping the database...and the only time the server goes down is when tez's hosting goes to shit(i wouldnt be surprised if his hosting also hosted ko h34r: )

Banned Senior Member

already been discussed by the staff, Pruning the forums would only make a minimal difference in the database size. When Lutz tries to backup the database while the forum is online ( dont know if Bloodzone effects it much ) thats what makes the server die. When we turn the forums off like the other night during the backup, everything goes well and when it's done we just turn forums back online

Emo boy wanted to do this but is a n00b!

Yeah on ranking that was a big issue imo. Back then when someone posted a "cheater" topic it got pruned withen a specified time and after that they started denying ever cheating... which really pissed me off. Though no one cares about cheaters anymore so it wouldent really make much difference.

i like being able to look up the history of people on ko4life

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

With forums like this it will always be a struggle as we( ko4life ) have such a high volume of posts and topics. Lets face it you get quality and quantity here.

4:20

i like being able to look up the history of people on ko4life[/b]
    As do I.