Request

This is a discussion on Request within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hi my name is seenage (ign and forum name only) ive been here for a wile now and trust me ...
Page: 1

seenage

Hi my name is seenage (ign and forum name only)
    ive been here for a wile now and trust me ive been here before my registration date even says there
    <----

well my request is to make a new rule.
    a rule that will warn/ban people for flaming

"unno heres just a suggestion but this is what i wanted to do
    if any one verbly attacks some one else on this forum or mistreats any one or starts, gets involved, encourages, or is in a flame then he / she should get a 50% warning regardless if they appologize or not 2nd notice will be a perm ban.(maybe we can make the consiquences a bit less harsh)
    now the only thing i think we should be discussing is that, to what extent can we declare it a flame?"

im tired of not saying whats on my mind in alot of topics because im to scared to hear
    "stfu noob, gtfo, or, your a fucking retarded noob ass idiot i hope a chimpmonk falls on your head and eats your fucking peanut sized brain you dumb mother fucker."

i want this comunity to be peacefull and loving and accepting. We seem to talk so much about the turks about how savage they are and how they dont give a shit about anything and how we hate them so much but yet, have we not become the very essence of what we despise the most?

hypocrytical...yes
    can yes fix this..................yes
    all we need is the admins to come forth and the mods and put there mighty fists upon this forum so it could have some sence of justice.

we need an admin that can make this happen and who acually cares about this forum, im not saying that the admins that we have now dont care or dont do anything, but im asking them to help me/ us / this forum to become better, and i truley believe that considering my proposion will help change this forum for the better, so what you think? will you consider it?

My turn. I request a section for ko4life users to post suggestions and questions for the ko4life staff to address.

ps. oh wait they have one of those.

lol nirvana is that nessesary...just say "wrong place"

wrong place buddy

lol nirvana is that nessesary...just say "wrong place"

wrong place buddy[/b]
    i didnt realize they had a place for this stuff till after i posted

Record

My turn. I request a section for ko4life users to post suggestions and questions for the ko4life staff to address.
    ps. oh wait they have one of those.[/b]
    lololol, u&#39;re so witty, <3 like u.

seenage

sighhhh, instead of making wity remarks you could just wait for an admin to simply move my topic if nessesary
    as you can see i dont do this much,
    and also i purposly posted this in general, seeing as how it will acually catch alot of peoples attentions and i am welcoming their opinions.
    and no offence bknight its also comments like that, that im targetting, you may not have ment it in a hurtful way but you have to understand that this is a forum and people will never truley know the mood you set your post in, no matter hw many emoticons you use.
    and ty rougemasterpro.

Record

Why would you want it to catch peoples attention, to give there opinion? They give u there opinion, for example; "I think the forums is fine how it is, its not a place of the christ where we need to kiss each others ass" and u take it as flaming, but you just asked for there opinion.

Also if you want this request to be taken seriously you have to post in the correct Section, for it take action.

I do give you props for trying to establish a new rule, If u&#39;re not part of the solution, u&#39;re part of the problem.

seenage

Why would you want it to catch peoples attention, to give there opinion? They give u there opinion, for example; "I think the forums is fine how it is, its not a place of the christ where we need to kiss each others ass" and u take it as flaming, but you just asked for there opinion.

Also if you want this request to be taken seriously you have to post in the correct Section, for it take action.
    I do give you props for trying to establish a new rule, If u&#39;re not part of the solution, u&#39;re part of the problem.[/b]
    thank you record, but to correct you, no i would not get upset at people giving me there opinion, its HOW they give me there opinion or how they give it to any one else at that matter, basically every post in any thread given by some one is technically there opinion, so what sets it aside from it being declared a flame? its how they say it, unessesary volgarity is not needed, words or sentences that can put down some one is not needed, people log on these forums to catch up with people or to "see whats poppin" they dont come here to end up coming out depressed or hurt, or waiting for the person to reply so they can just flame him back again.

PriestOfShadows

This is why felix is leaving. People can&#39;t simply point him into the right direction, help him out. instead, lets make childish remarks and aggravate more people.

seenage

This is why felix is leaving. People can&#39;t simply point him into the right direction, help him out. instead, lets make childish remarks and aggravate more people.[/b]
    thank you priestofshadows

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Moved to Ko4Life section.