Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

User feedback on new idea please

This is a discussion on User feedback on new idea please within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So I was thinking about incorporating a new idea for the forum but I'd like some user feedback before I ...
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default User feedback on new idea please

So I was thinking about incorporating a new idea for the forum but I'd like some user feedback before I do, as it directly relates to you the users. Filling out this survey will help greatly.

G4L Helping Hands Feedback Survey

good idea to a extent but can be able to do more with it. Could be like the new vip group but with people that actually help the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Could be like the new vip group but with people that actually help the forum.
    That's the plan, and I realize more can probably be done with it that's why I want feedback to get the most out of it and make sure I'm not overlooking anything. The survey makes it easier to sort through all the responses than reading posts on a forum as well. Plus the website organizes all the responses for me too to make it easier on the eyes when analyzing the data.
    mythlost likes this.

I can't thank you enough for doing this. I'm personally extremely excited to see it and what will result from it! Filled it out myself.
    Last edited by Legend; 05-14-2012 at 01:18 AM.

Dislike button would be kinda cool, i also did the survey but i forgot to put that in there.

very nice idea, everyone should do the survey.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

The power is in the community. Some sort of flagging system would be great.
    What I mean by flagging system is that if there's enough people flagging a certain post the user would get punished.
    I know there's a way to abuse it but that's why the mods (or possibly another usergroup) would have to make the final call on what punishment the user would get.
    Prodigy™ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    The power is in the community. Some sort of flagging system would be great.
    What I mean by flagging system is that if there's enough people flagging a certain post the user would get punished.
    I know there's a way to abuse it but that's why the mods (or possibly another usergroup) would have to make the final call on what punishment the user would get.
    I like that idea. It'd also assist the staff in catching things (primarily the market section, it's IMPOSSIBLE to catch everything). The problem with our report system is that most users either don't know how to use it or don't care to. If we could have a separate group of the more "active", well known players with this capabilities I could see it being beneficial.

If I recall from back in my day when I first began playing private servers, one server's forum I played (not to be mentioned) had separate user groups like; Hackers/Dedicated/VIP/Ex-Staff/Donators etc and I'd love to see something like that. All users of these user groups could have the option of flagging a post and/or possibly some other type of enhancement. They could also have a separate forum just for users of these groups (I realize this was quite unsuccessful with our old VIP board but we also had a very small number of VIP and many of them became inactive).

Cama, something I'd like to add that I forgot to put in the survey is possibly a renovation of some type to the infraction system in order to make it "useful" and so our trouble makers can be taken care of.

O_o Senior Member

Didn't notice this topic till now, I hope it's still relevant and that you'll implement that soon.

Btw you should change the report system and add catagories to it, like you mods have when giving infractions (spam/flame/bumping old topics etc)

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Didn't notice this topic till now, I hope it's still relevant and that you'll implement that soon.

Btw you should change the report system and add catagories to it, like you mods have when giving infractions (spam/flame/bumping old topics etc)
    Or you could just write the reason, which we can see...

Little archer Senior Member

a special group would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    a special group would be nice
    Until people who don't get in it are butt-hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Until people who don't get in it are butt-hurt.
    But what about the people in the special group who had their special group removed? Then they get butt-hurt and now everyone is butt hurtin'.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    But what about the people in the special group who had their special group removed? Then they get butt-hurt and now everyone is butt hurtin'.
    Lol, if you ask me.. 90% of the people who use to be in the "VIP" group were idiots to begin with. Anyways, people who consistently stir shit up on the forum & things of that nature, (if I had any choice in the matter) will be the first NOT to be in any special group.

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Lol, if you ask me.. 90% of the people who use to be in the "VIP" group were idiots to begin with. Anyways, people who consistently stir shit up on the forum & things of that nature, (if I had any choice in the matter) will be the first NOT to be in any special group.
    Touché .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast