Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forbid Sharer Requests

This is a discussion on Forbid Sharer Requests within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; it's 100% up to the owner of the account. if they want to share, they run the risks.[/b] Agreed, but ...
Page: 2

it's 100% up to the owner of the account.

if they want to share, they run the risks.[/b]
    Agreed, but why should ko4life be the one that helps scammers?

Stop making ko4life protect the idiots of the community. It's simple, if you don't have a secure account ( All items sealed, coins off, HaRd tO CraCK pasSWorD ) then don't share, it is there own fault if they give there un secure account to some guy pm'ing them who joined yesterday and have 13 posts.
    You couldn't just go make accounts and PM people asking to share, because, *crosses fingers* most people wouldn't be dumb enough to let some dude with 0 posts share there account.

Just make a new section "Seeking Sharer" or sumin, and put it so you either have to have like 300 + posts or that you have been on the forum for at least 6 months.

Stop making ko4life protect the idiots of the community. It's simple, if you don't have a secure account ( All items sealed, coins off, HaRd tO CraCK pasSWorD ) then don't share, it is there own fault if they give there un secure account to some guy pm'ing them who joined yesterday and have 13 posts.
    You couldn't just go make accounts and PM people asking to share, because, *crosses fingers* most people wouldn't be dumb enough to let some dude with 0 posts share there account.

Just make a new section "Seeking Sharer" or sumin, and put it so you either have to have like 300 + posts or that you have been on the forum for at least 6 months.[/b]
    I say require both.

wow wait up i don't have 300 +posts and i haven't been here for 6 + months and i would NEVER EVER do some bullshit like scamming or hacking or what ever that would be a stupid rule. i remember seeing posts about people with 2000 + posts and here from like the beginning of the forums and they still turn out to be scammers.

wow wait up i don't have 300 +posts and i haven't been here for 6 + months and i would NEVER EVER do some bullshit like scamming or hacking or what ever that would be a stupid rule. i remember seeing posts about people with 2000 + posts and here from like the beginning of the forums and they still turn out to be scammers.[/b]
    Then simply, level your own account and don't share.
    Sorry, we can't fucking stop scamming 100%, but an idea like this will reduce A LOT of scamming and just because a few late comers can't share an account, boohoo pm someone on msn or sumin means we shouldn't try our best to protect people from scammers?

Banned

id agreee too this. i dotn see why not

cRuX

wow wait up i don't have 300 +posts and i haven't been here for 6 + months and i would NEVER EVER do some bullshit like scamming or hacking or what ever that would be a stupid rule. i remember seeing posts about people with 2000 + posts and here from like the beginning of the forums and they still turn out to be scammers.[/b]
    uhhh.. Join Date - May 08 ?? 6months...

Banned

it's 100% up to the owner of the account.

if they want to share, they run the risks.[/b]

+1

its just like selling items / chars.. u take the risk =0

+1

its just like selling items / chars.. u take the risk =0[/b]
    Thank you mister obvious.

Banned

Thank you mister obvious.[/b]
    with the region change , and other things in play , i dont think thta account sharing should be allowed to be advertised,, but yeh i guess it is up too the holder of the account

but in a away it brings more SCAMMED topics, that come into play, one person created the account , the other xpd it , who really owns the account ?

How can you say that?

Ive been here from day 1.

Are you oblivious to all the changes that have recently happened?

The amount of changes is not a constant we should be looking at.[/b]

are you paying for Ko4life? You seem to think that it owes you something.

Sharing is a part of KO now, and you bitching isnt going to change it. Although i dont condone sharing with someone you dont absolutely trust, i myself have used that forum and got a "random" sharer for my gira char.

Your acting just like Private, trying to make new rules and state such drastic changes (which, imo, dont need changing). If an idiot gets scammed for trusting a random with 0 posts and no backround, then its your duty to laugh your ass off if he complains here.

I really dont see why this is such a big issue for you, first its the vip hate because you felt it was biased (who gives a shit, its an internet forum with 3 blue letters, get over it) and now its this. I think you need more rl drama to keep you ocupied.

are you paying for Ko4life? You seem to think that it owes you something.

Sharing is a part of KO now, and you bitching isnt going to change it. Although i dont condone sharing with someone you dont absolutely trust, i myself have used that forum and got a "random" sharer for my gira char.

Your acting just like Private, trying to make new rules and state such drastic changes (which, imo, dont need changing). If an idiot gets scammed for trusting a random with 0 posts and no backround, then its your duty to laugh your ass off if he complains here.
    I really dont see why this is such a big issue for you, first its the vip hate because you felt it was biased (who gives a shit, its an internet forum with 3 blue letters, get over it) and now its this. I think you need more rl drama to keep you ocupied.[/b]
    Check the date when this topic was made before you come to any more conclusions.

Its an internet forum and you expressed your feelings towards something, why do i get this idea that your a moron and just told me not to do it.

Hell, what am i here for then? What the fuck are YOU here for then, you just wasted 30 seconds of your life to type that, why do you care so much, desperate for some drama yourself?

Check the date when this topic was made before you come to any more conclusions.

Its an internet forum and you expressed your feelings towards something, why do i get this idea that your a moron and just told me not to do it.

Hell, what am i here for then? What the fuck are YOU here for then, you just wasted 30 seconds of your life to type that, why do you care so much, desperate for some drama yourself?[/b]
    I never said you werent entitled to "express you own feelings towards something" i just said stop being such a bitch. Why am i here? Im defending a good forum that i enjoy reading/posting on, and having friends who use the sharer forum to play ko more enjoyable (i.e, not taking his life away). My rl has enough drama ty, hence why you dont see me posting why ko4life has been such a dissapointment over the years.. Especially for things that are so meaningless.

And what abotu the date? Jun 15th? 20 day old topic, top of the list, replies made yesterday, wtf am i soppose to conclude on? lol

I never said you werent entitled to "express you own feelings towards something" i just said stop being such a bitch. Why am i here? Im defending a good forum that i enjoy reading/posting on, and having friends who use the sharer forum to play ko more enjoyable (i.e, not taking his life away). My rl has enough drama ty, hence why you dont see me posting why ko4life has been such a dissapointment over the years.. Especially for things that are so meaningless.

And what abotu the date? Jun 15th? 20 day old topic, top of the list, replies made yesterday, wtf am i soppose to conclude on? lol[/b]
    English please.

bump

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast