Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 102

Forum gone downhill

This is a discussion on Forum gone downhill within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by vandy_vs_gator Lev0 it is easier to bitch then to come up with solutions! sad but true...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    LegendarY Senior Member Lev0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands//Turkey
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vandy_vs_gator View Post
    Lev0 it is easier to bitch then to come up with solutions!
    sad but true

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    204

    Default

    bye bye KO4life...super boring now

  3. #18
    Senior Member C4pt4iN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    I must admit even I visit the site lesser than before, and when I do I only check the motivational poster, and maybe the KO related sections.
    From my point of view, there are a few major issues thats causing this.
    - Non-working password ~ I mentioned about this problem twice before the migration was done, but appearently there wasnt much to do about it, and even less now. My point of view the biggest issue. Solution: None, too late
    - Individual sections ~ Before the primary section was KO, while everything else was secondary sections. Now everything becomes equal more or less, its very organized, but requires a lot more information than before. Solution: Require Users for News posts
    - Customizing ~ I know Devile is the only one working at it, but those missing addons/features needs to be added in order to make everyone happy. Solution: eh...
    - No drama ~ Usually people dont want any drama, but then again, most of them likes to read about them. Solution: No idea, where are the drama queens?

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ft. Gordon GA.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    New forum skin, look and feel is terribad to say the least.
    New forum look is always a turn off or its a hit. For me it was a turn off but I am getting use to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    why did vandy get unbanned:S?
    I was never banned, you are probably someone i banned for scamming or something.

    Lev0 nice quotes from moe

  5. #20
    Senior Member Private's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C4pt4iN View Post
    No drama ~ Usually people dont want any drama, but then again, most of them likes to read about them. Solution: No idea, where are the drama queens?
    to answer your question where are the drama queens ? there banned ...

  6. #21
    LegendarY Senior Member Lev0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands//Turkey
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    second quote is from dro

    only first is moe's

  7. #22
    Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Seems like we all feel it the same way, Something has to be done and quickly before forum will vanish and someone else will come with better one.

  8. #23
    Senior Member Private's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    we need to talk to jacob he will know what to do !

  9. #24
    evilwevel
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Private View Post
    we need to talk to jacob he will know what to do !
    move the fuQing island bitchesss

    and bring some tampons for the nosebleeds.

  10. #25
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    its simple kill batman

  11. #26
    Senior Member Private's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    its simple kill batman
    the island will not allow it to happen dont you see !?!?

  12. #27
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    From where I am sat it is hard for me to comment one way or the other. Devile has the ultimate control over how the forum is set out atm and the adverts.

    It is very easy for people to critisise what has been done here as with all chance there are people who do not like it.

    With Granny's orginal comment about a known scammer being allowed back on here I am assuming your reffering to the person I unbanned. I looked at the pathetic evidence of an msn convo and the opnion of a known scammer ( Dan ) and put it up before the mods and other admins and it was all agreed in the favour of allowing him to come back.

    The forums seem to be ticking over as the same rate as they did before the change over so there is little difference to take note of. KO4life had majour problems with it which had to be addressed, this is partly why we have a much more adsvanced forum board. Devile is stupidly busy most of the time and we need him to slowly make what ever changes are needed in his own time. We would all love to see the boards with multipul skins and a much more thought out layout to them but it's a case of we need to give Devile time.

    As far as a KO forum goes , you have everything you had before and a few little extras in your area. Weather this board works or not is down to both us and you guys to make it a sucess. If your not happy with us then it's fine , there is alot to be done before it is a finished product but please understand we care about this place just as much as you guys and if we can do something we will try our best to.

  13. #28
    From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    From where I am sat it is hard for me to comment one way or the other. Devile has the ultimate control over how the forum is set out atm and the adverts.

    It is very easy for people to critisise what has been done here as with all chance there are people who do not like it.

    With Granny's orginal comment about a known scammer being allowed back on here I am assuming your reffering to the person I unbanned. I looked at the pathetic evidence of an msn convo and the opnion of a known scammer ( Dan ) and put it up before the mods and other admins and it was all agreed in the favour of allowing him to come back.

    The forums seem to be ticking over as the same rate as they did before the change over so there is little difference to take note of. KO4life had majour problems with it which had to be addressed, this is partly why we have a much more adsvanced forum board. Devile is stupidly busy most of the time and we need him to slowly make what ever changes are needed in his own time. We would all love to see the boards with multipul skins and a much more thought out layout to them but it's a case of we need to give Devile time.

    As far as a KO forum goes , you have everything you had before and a few little extras in your area. Weather this board works or not is down to both us and you guys to make it a sucess. If your not happy with us then it's fine , there is alot to be done before it is a finished product but please understand we care about this place just as much as you guys and if we can do something we will try our best to.
    Nah i'm not on about 'souls', i know we've already talked about it and I wouldn't be so childish to bring it up again after what you said. It is however 'ILoveYouToo' , you can check my topics about it, I wanna know why and who unbanned him.

  14. #29
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    Nah i'm not on about 'souls', i know we've already talked about it and I wouldn't be so childish to bring it up again after what you said. It is however 'ILoveYouToo' , you can check my topics about it, I wanna know why and who unbanned him.

    I apologise then mate , thought you was reffering about shane.

    I'm going to be free from 10pm tonight if you want to grab me on msn and I can go over everything and get the right course of action done. I'll also try and find out who did what and why too. Hope this is what your after.

  15. #30
    Senior Member Private's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    fact that felix is the only one to reply to this is amusing ... whats going on ? IS THIS REAL LIFE ?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •