Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Forum gone downhill

This is a discussion on Forum gone downhill within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by EG4L I'm sure theres others like me who don't play KO anymore but check the forums every ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    I'm sure theres others like me who don't play KO anymore but check the forums every so often.

Now whenever i login Ko4life all i do is check the motivational posters topic and off-topic to find something new added every other day which is getting rather boring.
    same here same here

Quote Originally Posted by Private View Post
    my 2 cents

you let a buncha stupid mods ban people for 30 days or even permanent for talking about michael jackson and people are actually going to listen when you repeatedly say "if you dont like it leave" . Whats worse is when another mod fixes it and proves one shouldn't of been banned the other mods and even admin lie and wont admit they were wrong .

i'll admit mj didn't have much to do with the forum dieing off it was already on its way ... people not being able to login probly has alot to do with it .
    those with 30 days ban like me were unbanned like month ago

hatay

Amen to that topic. I remember how it was back then in the 2006, awesomeness.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

fact that felix is the only one to reply to this is amusing ... whats going on ? IS THIS REAL LIFE ?
    Is it a good or a bad thing /

in the last week or so i haven't seen even 1 moderator online while i was on

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    same here same here

those with 30 days ban like me were unbanned like month ago
    yeah ... no i was unbanned like 2 days before my 30 days woulda been up . Before that felix unbanned me but then rebanned me after admins lied and said i put racist shit which never happened

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    in the last week or so i haven't seen even 1 moderator online while i was on
    Only hint iv got from staffs activity in past week was dannys inv to some music social group. But i didnt accept it coz it has too many nofactors, im to exclusive to join zergs >.<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've been putting in an hour or two most nights thanks to my iphone. I know Will has been around a fair bit. It might be extra quiet because term is due to start or people are just finishing off their vacations.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I'm on every now and again during the day but just not for long periods at a time.

Private, you seriously need to move on. Grow up.

As for the board going downhill, i do agree. However, thats not to say it can't be brought back to the standard it was before and beyond. I must admit i haven't really been intouch with other admins for a while so i don't know what the situation is regarding how quickly the forum updates will be done and how busy deville is. So Private, if your wondering why some of us haven't replied, its because in reality, we don't know whats going on.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I've been putting in an hour or two most nights thanks to my iphone. I know Will has been around a fair bit. It might be extra quiet because term is due to start or people are just finishing off their vacations.
    Funny, i just picture some of them as nasty emo teenage vampires that feed on sucking others fun out. Now their just sleeping in their coffins or hive ships (<3 wraiths). But theyl rise again!

Just to clarify and not to ask evul warns thrown at my direction, i said SOME mods.

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Private, you seriously need to move on. Grow up.

So Private, if your wondering why some of us haven't replied, its because in reality, we don't know whats going on.
    Why should i move on ... i was banned for 20+ days because your full of shit, if anyone needs to grow up its you . Your probably still bent on the first time you banned me and felix unbanned me because it was off topic and you had no reason to ban or even warn me .

Not sure why you told me the second part im obviously not the only one wondering wtf is going on .

But to be serious for a second to the point . WTF not even ghosty is around he used to spam the shit outta ko4life (in a good way) . I mean i was gone for like 30 days . Then the new forum was here and no ones around ....

btw by no one i mean i read off topic and theres just some idiot talking about a gucci wallet ...

i mentioned u specifically because if you read back over the topic you said its funny or something how only Felix is the only person who has replied.

lol, you can keep complaining all you want. but i've moved on. You won't get your 20 days back because they are in the past. I couldnt care less if felix unbanned you after i banned you. It doesn't affect my life in any way.

Anyway, lets leave that discussion.

I'm not sure why mod activity has decreased - even i have stopped taking as much interest really, but its hard to put my finger on why exactly.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

But to be serious for a second to the point . WTF not even ghosty is around he used to spam the shit outta ko4life (in a good way) . I mean i was gone for like 30 days . Then the new forum was here and no ones around ....

btw by no one i mean i read off topic and theres just some idiot talking about a gucci wallet ...
    I'm still here but just not posting...I took care of 90% of the reports when I was a moderators and now that I no longer am a moderator, most people feel like "moderators are not online".

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    I'm still here but just not posting...I took care of 90% of the reports when I was a moderators and now that I no longer am a moderator, most people feel like "moderators are not online".
    Why are you no longer a mod btw? I don't think people know why?

People may just actually be loosing interest in visiting this forum now, maybe KO has eventually died out in all our lifes Xept the idiots who still actually play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Woah, since when did you go back to being a member? Not a single thread about it... anywhere!

Banned Senior Member

He left for his own reasons, myself personally I would like to see him come back or at least peak some interest in my new post thread

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast