Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Forum gone downhill

This is a discussion on Forum gone downhill within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; drama queens left ko/got perm & there isnt enough job for mods Originally Posted by Private i read off topic ...
Page: 4

drama queens left ko/got perm & there isnt enough job for mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Private View Post
    i read off topic and theres just some idiot talking about a gucci wallet ...
    yeah that topic was 1 huge fail
    i felt like a girl and asians found that expensive wallet useful
    Last edited by Darki; 09-04-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Banned

fact that felix is the only one to reply to this is amusing ... whats going on ? IS THIS REAL LIFE ?
    Globals are either to busy to log (which they shouldn't) or they lack intrest in modding.

As for private needing to leave, I think not. He is a asset to this forum just like the other people you like that I dislike. We all have our own opinions about someone on this forum. Just because you and your bandwagon of idiots want him gone does not mean he needs to.

It only takes one Global to mod this whole forum which is possible if they put modding this forum as a job. (Like I did)

People who complain about the Globals not playing KO is utter retarded. If you want a mod to know about KO to answer your stupid questions, go to the official forums.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Ghosty and I had a missunderstanding , I did something which ultimatley pissed him off and he decided to go. The other staff explained the situation and I realized I was in the wrong and had made a miss-judgement. I passed on an apologie to him through the other staff that talk to him but it seems he does not want to return. So my fault we lost him so sorry all for that happening.

With regards to Private , I have always told him why I can or can not help him at times. With the whole MJ threat I made my views pretty clear about what went on and it's best left in the pass. Personally having people like Private here makes the forum feel more balanced as it would be so boring if everyone just thought the same way and did nothing bout stuff. Plenty of people I really don't like on here and plenty I do , just the same as everyone else that uses this place.

HEH i can understand why it should be in the past . BUT they lied to you , and said i put racist shit to have you reban me when i should've never been banned in the first place . Fact that someone put everyone was unbanned for the 30 day bans just shows there full of it .

Deathbob is probly still banned and when you consider the link schrotti posted not once but twice is just as bad as what deathbob said , its a complete cluster fuck .

wawh

This was a KO forum => Nearly whole KO community checked these boards => Turks got banned => English people only community => English people decided to leave KO => Which in time makes this board, which is meant for KO only, eventually die => Devil goes, HEY let's make a board for all games => nothing changed it's still dying

Now the problem is found in the beginning... Only people from KO or who have played KO know these boards...
    Theres nothing intresting to find about the other games.. Regular people will just come here and go like.. pfff and move on
    Even the current english ko community doesn't even use these boards.. they're all at SNOXD ^_^

just need to do more recruiting, like have a ko4life userbar and use it on officials or any other forums

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

HEH i can understand why it should be in the past . BUT they lied to you , and said i put racist shit to have you reban me when i should've never been banned in the first place . Fact that someone put everyone was unbanned for the 30 day bans just shows there full of it .

Deathbob is probly still banned and when you consider the link schrotti posted not once but twice is just as bad as what deathbob said , its a complete cluster fuck .
    I didn't say anything about you being racist, and i asked Fr4nkie to unban deathbob but ultimately the decision lied with him. Don't just treat us as one person, you don't know everything that happens behind the scenes.

No one has every asked Private to leave unless it was another mod who did. I'm all for people giving there opinions i just thought the MJ topic was one where it should be restricted. There is no other topic where i have done anything like that.

Anyway, this board just needs time. I personally didn't mod much in the last few days of ko4life, if at all. That hasn't changed since we moved to G4L. I have requested to be removed as mod in the past but wasn't. I'm not gonna lie, i do no modding at all. I post in the few topics that i see which interest me. I know i have passed my time as a mod, and i really don't have the interest in it as i once did.

Banned

Plenty of people tell private to go die everyday.

Leonidas

You expect the changes to happen over night? It takes months if not years for a forum to expand into multiple games.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vandy_vs_gator View Post
    Plenty of people tell private to go die everyday.
    Well i'm not plenty of people... but you implied it was us mods who did. My bad if you were not talking about me. Disagreeing with someones opinion is not the same as telling them to fuck off, leave the forums, or go and die

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Well i'm not plenty of people... but you implied it was us mods who did. My bad if you were not talking about me. Disagreeing with someones opinion is not the same as telling them to fuck off, leave the forums, or go and die
    Yeah after i replied i thought to myself that you would think i was talking to you but i was not. I was more leaning to the people in offtopic section where multiple people disagreed with private and multiple people told him to leave.

I <3 you resser

I just know what i was told by the only contact i had with ko4life outside of the forum (felix) . First time he unbanned me , he said it was stupid for them to ban me . Second time he said he was told i put racist shit and rebanned me . So either felix misunderstood (i doubt it) or your just lying again .

SERIOUS BIZNESS NOW . I think this forums biggest mistake was not allowing private server talk here . Look at all of the communities that were built up surrounding private ko servers . Pretty much all of them were members of this board . They all probably wouldn't of bothered with a serious forum if ko4life allowed it . Don't give me legal issues either because there are none . You don't even have to allow direct links it could've been done .

I'm not here just bitching either i've pm'd devile with a pretty good idea on a way to promote this forum to other games and i didn't even receive a reply so .... I'm guessing he never checked it . Gotta remember kids this forum was only successful because ranking left the scene .

SERIOUS BIZNESS NOW . I think this forums biggest mistake was not allowing private server talk here . Look at all of the communities that were built up surrounding private ko servers . Pretty much all of them were members of this board . They all probably wouldn't of bothered with a serious forum if ko4life allowed it . Don't give me legal issues either because there are none . You don't even have to allow direct links it could've been done .

I'm not here just bitching either i've pm'd devile with a pretty good idea on a way to promote this forum to other games and i didn't even receive a reply so .... I'm guessing he never checked it . Gotta remember kids this forum was only successful because ranking left the scene .
    i fully agree with this (thats one of the reason sno.. is activ forum) but sadly that wont happen
    ko4life (gamers4life whatever) basically digging own grave

well its prob active but I still dont like it, its like talking with people you hate most in game. Fucking low life cheaters or god dam gold farmers, even tho I know theres people here who cheat aaswell n theres people on sno.. who dont cheat either, but still people aint open about it here so it works for me.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

We don't allow any discussion or support of private servers on the public areas of the forum. I don't see the attitude of allowing the duscussion of private servers in some areas not being allowed being changed any time soon.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast