Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 102

Forum gone downhill

This is a discussion on Forum gone downhill within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by loveya well its prob active but I still dont like it, its like talking with people you ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member Private's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    well its prob active but I still dont like it, its like talking with people you hate most in game. Fucking low life cheaters or god dam gold farmers, even tho I know theres people here who cheat aaswell n theres people on sno.. who dont cheat either, but still people aint open about it here so it works for me.
    wtf are you talking about!?!? people who play on private servers just dont wanna support stupid fucking k2 ! That doesn't make them cheaters . If you really think that you probly believe k2 when they say there patch is going to fix a bug .

  2. #62
    Hey cutie Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,586

    Default

    he meant people on sno.. i think?

  3. #63
    Senior Member Darki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackurbak View Post
    he meant people on sno.. i think?
    yeh but private got good point there

  4. #64
    Senior Member Private's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    well the way he worded it he made it sound as if private servers are active and there the same as cheaters and gold farmers which is retarded ..

  5. #65
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    jaja wrote it at 5am, says sno..

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    DRAMA QUEENS!!! we still have quite a few, i list myself as one of them.... except that there isn't anything to start

    honestly ko4life was mostly based on the discussions KO, and from before last year the forum used to be packed with interesting discussions which most of you love reading... and some of us loved participating in the arguments. BUT now I would assume that more then 50% on this forum (maybe even more then 75% or more) don't even play KO anymore, which leaves us to no discussion at all. The point is KO has reached it's bottom with the English population, has turned into a Turkish game, and since the leave of many from the game, they have also left these forums.

    Another thing I realized when I log gamers4life, is that it's just different from ko4life... back then it's all about KO, so u enter a sub topic like general discussion and u have nothing else to do then to respond to a KO topic... which still makes it seem that the forum is active. But now that the forum has expanded into many more sub topics, each sub topic simply attracts attention of different users, and therefore compressing the amount of discussion done in your certain primary topics.

    bla bla bla... tired of even writing on these forums anymore.... before i could write a whole essay when arguing and still enjoy it

  7. #67
    Leonidas
    Guest

    Default

    It's not going downhill, it's dead. You closed registrations for a hell of long time, that validating accounts was a fail as well. The most popular section (which is the only reason most people go to this forum) now requires a 3 month wait before you can use it.

    So yeah, the forum is dead. What did you expect with those poor choices? Congratz, you got rid of all the scammers but lost your members in the processes.

  8. #68
    Scallywag
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post

    honestly ko4life was mostly based on the discussions KO, and from before last year the forum used to be packed with interesting discussions which most of you love reading... and some of us loved participating in the arguments. BUT now I would assume that more then 50% on this forum (maybe even more then 75% or more) don't even play KO anymore, which leaves us to no discussion at all. The point is KO has reached it's bottom with the English population, has turned into a Turkish game, and since the leave of many from the game, they have also left these forums.
    Too true. It was popular in the past because it provided an outlet to discuss the game without K2 censoring what you wanted to say. There were lots of english speaking players with lots to say :P

    i think u are a wee bit harsh for blaming it on the new look and feel. At least they are trying to cater for the people who frequented this forum but no longer play. Its just that its not working. What united people on this forum was shared experiences and friends in K2. Once people stop playing you dont have that to talk about anymore.

    With forums diversification rarely works. Specialisation and offering something not found in other forums does.

  9. #69
    Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    It's not going downhill, it's dead. You closed registrations for a hell of long time, that validating accounts was a fail as well. The most popular section (which is the only reason most people go to this forum) now requires a 3 month wait before you can use it.

    So yeah, the forum is dead. What did you expect with those poor choices? Congratz, you got rid of all the scammers but lost your members in the processes.
    So what's your main account?
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 09-10-2009 at 08:49 AM.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    152

    Default

    QQ more? he's absolutely right.
    Finally someone who goes against the admins , or should I say , the lack of admins?

  11. #71
    Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsive View Post
    QQ more? he's absolutely right.
    Finally someone who goes against the admins , or should I say , the lack of admins?
    Going against the Admins? I'd call it feedback and hey look we are in "Feedback" section.

  12. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Nice job editing your first post.

  13. #73
    Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsive View Post
    Nice job editing your first post.
    I edited before your post thinking that it wasn't appropriate it.


    My Edit: 08:49 AM.

    Your Post: 08:50 AM

  14. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Are you trying to act stupid? or what? I responded to what you said , so you might have edited before my post was posted , but I started writing it way before you edited.

  15. #75
    Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsive View Post
    Are you trying to act stupid? or what? I responded to what you said , so you might have edited before my post was posted , but I started writing it way before you edited.
    Indeed; however, your response " Nice job editing your first post." indicates that I edited my previous reply because of what you said and not because of my personal opinion.

    Also, you have no idea that how many previously banned people come on their newly made accounts whining about how crucial the rules are...It made me suspicious by just looking at Leonidas's registration date (Aug 2009, around the same time we migrated to vBulletin).

    Current marketing rules are fine as it is but I think that 50 posts requirement should be removed because as a matter of fact I know many people who registered years ago and simply don't have 50 posts because they only posted in market sections (topics/replies in market sections didn't count towards your post count in previous forum) so it's just hassle for them.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •