Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Forum gone downhill

This is a discussion on Forum gone downhill within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; let's just double post instead of adding to increase post count... no wonder the new forums are wonderful if u've ...
Page: 7

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

let's just double post instead of adding to increase post count... no wonder the new forums are wonderful

if u've seen the old one you wouldn't be saying that

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    let's just double post instead of adding to increase post count... no wonder the new forums are wonderful

if u've seen the old one you wouldn't be saying that
    not really a double post if theyre 2 days apart <_<

and i see no problem with the forum going downhill...ko4life was utter shit there was NOTHING going on anyone who thinks there was was delusional, the only active part of the forum was the market sections for ko

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    not really a double post if theyre 2 days apart <_<

and i see no problem with the forum going downhill...ko4life was utter shit there was NOTHING going on anyone who thinks there was was delusional, the only active part of the forum was the market sections for ko
    You have a point - Off topic, market, media (only just).

Everywhere else was posts from months ago on the first page.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Sorry for bumping this again, but by seeing that this forum has ATM less people online then old rankings seriously means something....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Private View Post
    I just know what i was told by the only contact i had with ko4life outside of the forum (felix) . First time he unbanned me , he said it was stupid for them to ban me . Second time he said he was told i put racist shit and rebanned me . So either felix misunderstood (i doubt it) or your just lying again .

SERIOUS BIZNESS NOW . I think this forums biggest mistake was not allowing private server talk here . Look at all of the communities that were built up surrounding private ko servers . Pretty much all of them were members of this board . They all probably wouldn't of bothered with a serious forum if ko4life allowed it . Don't give me legal issues either because there are none . You don't even have to allow direct links it could've been done .

I'm not here just bitching either i've pm'd devile with a pretty good idea on a way to promote this forum to other games and i didn't even receive a reply so .... I'm guessing he never checked it . Gotta remember kids this forum was only successful because ranking left the scene .
    50% of ko4life members dont even know who or what ranking is/was..
    i check rankings today, havent logged there for 3 years. I'm staying true to this forum! always have and always will. even if i don't play USKO anymore. There are plenly of cool topics to read.. like anime, movies, tvseries music, offtopic, games etc.
    i'v been here since beginning of ko4life and seen many many goodbye topics, but eventually they all came back.. not for the game, but for the community! Ko4life/gamers4life will never fall! it maybe has less active members as back in the days, but thats normal.. ppl move on! UsKo sux sobad now!!!!!!!!! the updates are horrible!!!! Oldschoolers know the difference between now and back then.
    i have to agree with private about private servers.. i think most of you ppl know that private servers > UsKo at everything? hack security, Gm support, events and its 99.9% free etc.. the servers easly reaches 50 to 150 ppl online, wich is enough for cz pk !
    but if mods dont allow private server discussion on this forum, then so be it.. go to priv server's forum and talk there.

since this forum is not ko4life anymore, but gamers4life.. mods must pay some attention to game sections.

thats it for now, i'm very tired and i could have writin alot more and sorry for the bad english (k)

Default forum

i like it

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Oldschoolers know the difference between now and back then.
    i have to agree with private about private servers.. i think most of you ppl know that private servers > UsKo at everything? hack security, Gm support, events and its 99.9% free etc.. the servers easly reaches 50 to 150 ppl online, wich is enough for cz pk !
    but if mods dont allow private server discussion on this forum, then so be it.. go to priv server's forum and talk there.

since this forum is not ko4life anymore, but gamers4life.. mods must pay some attention to game sections.

thats it for now, i'm very tired and i could have writin alot more and sorry for the bad english (k)
    you could pretty much say that everyone here is old school. no new people join ko anymore (perhaps turks with crappy pc's will).

and about that private server talk aint allowed here is a shame. it could have made this forum even more popular, but its too late for that now.

bluebird

Even if I agree with yours and private's views on content censorship, it wouldn't matter. The guys here, made a self concious decision, that goes beyond the acceptance/approval of private server discussion. Basically, self preservation.

We've come a long way from the day's of rankings, and his character isn't up for debate. Truth is, he moved on, and left certain a few people in charge, guys, who he felt would cater to the userbase. They felt limited in the potentially they had with his setup, and wanted to expand. voila.... KO4Life.

You can't blame them for wanting to protect what they've been developing for the past 3+ years. It's near impossible to please everyone.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Wut the hell happend with ranking anyways? I only remember him suddenly leaving and i remember why and how ko4life was made. Only things iv heard afterwards were speculations on his supposed ingame chars in ares and diez.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by iAbuseHell View Post
    you could pretty much say that everyone here is old school. no new people join ko anymore (perhaps turks with crappy pc's will).

and about that private server talk aint allowed here is a shame. it could have made this forum even more popular, but its too late for that now.
    i don't think its too late for that. there is a good priv server comming out soon.. one of the best, many on this forum played the first project. The scond project will be alot better and will have atleast 150 ppl on daily forsure. Most of you prolly know which priv server i'm talking about.
    anyway, gonna stop talking about priv server b4 i get a pm from a MOD

like i said, there could be some chances done at the games section to lure ppl from outside the KO community

futureofhiphop

well i dont think it has anything to do with the updates of the new forums... i believe it's that a lot of ppl quit ko and some think hey why am i still visiting the forums let me just get on with my life... its possible... either way there's no reason to complain if u have a solution for ur problem that u wish to get better.... by the end of the day we are the one visiting the forum and we can at least give em ideas of any kind that we can think of to better this forum

If you would donate you would be able to see such a section Crone.

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Meh, I've been here since Ranking went to shit with Charlie and shit myself - Never even registered till later cause I wasn't playing KO lol.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567