Forum moderator in Xigenon

This is a discussion on Forum moderator in Xigenon within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; We need a forum moderator in Xigenon. Please look at the amount of retards selling/buying an account. It's a very ...
Page: 1

Banned

We need a forum moderator in Xigenon. Please look at the amount of retards selling/buying an account. It's a very large number.

killer2675

im up for the job im trustable, active, not a noob like those other kids.. and ive helped many scammers get banned thx to majix..

im up for the job im trustable, active, not a noob like those other kids.. and ive helped many scammers get banned thx to majix..[/b]
    werent you the one that offered me for my items on ronark, gave me a price, and told me that you could pay in a few days, and to hold the items for you. and after 2 weeks, i dont even get a reply from you, and i pm you back and no response. Woots, up for good potential forum mod~!

Banned

Topics like account selling do get closed but not right away in sections that do not have mods. I am sure if you make a topic in Resolution Center with the links that they will be dealt with accordingly ASAP.

Sections like cypher and c-east with selling topics have been getting closed i have noticed.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If you guys want a mod there , I will happily goes through aplications for the job.

I need

Forum name

Years playing KO

Why you want to be a mod

Why I should choose you to be a mod

Banned

To be honest, most people in Xigenon are egomaniacs including myself. If you give us power, we will abuse it. We should have a impartial mod like vandy or someone, if he doesn't mind.