Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

fr4nkie

This is a discussion on fr4nkie within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Bera section had insane amount of scammers and ppl were making dozens of accounts to scam ppl in bera but ...
Page: 2

Bera section had insane amount of scammers and ppl were making dozens of accounts to scam ppl in bera but almost 90% of these scammers and scam attempts were cleaned thx to Frankie

its very safe to make trades now with ppl with 0 posts with him around so cheers for Frankie my sexy lover :wub:

about him closing these topics i would do the same since its over 20 topics about the same issue and there is 1 still open where ppl can continue flaming and argue in it. so no need for another 20 topic regarding the same issue to be open for more spams/flames
    Frankie did the right thing and he is a great mod

Frankie 4 life :wub:

private is just scum bb private

steelo the point is you cheat you were bugging to get items and you your brother and your piece of shit clan dont belong in a market place let a lone a forum that thrives on being a community for legit players

fr4nkie i found it hilarious u pm'd me about my signature size now thats fucking comedy bro and to all the dick riders defending him locking it obviously there was spammers in there most of the spam was the cheaters themselves and ppl flaming them its frankies and other mods job to warn / mute these ppl instead they just lock the topic and my beef with frankie is that he locked both of them very shortly after luca / steelo had there say which that is not right and it shouldn't be done

bola suck a dick you share chars with a macro'r who lies about it until he's cought 100% then continues to do it neways .. and on that subject steelo likes to bull shit about getting ppl banned when he had nothing to do with it which is why i love all this drama in the first place i dont like steelo or his brother both are as they say 'scum'

Banned

Do you know how many items on this forum are being sold and they are not legit?

If your going to punish 2-3 people selling items from second server isi/felank then you need to do it to everyone on all servers.

Will this happen? No. So why bother for this? Now you can argue about having market MODS being able to control General Chat section but then again, This has been talked about before and the admins WANT the market MODS to control it from time to time.

You argue about POLLS you argue about market MODS now. What more will you argue about? <---- both of these things have been decisioned by the Admins. So your basically arguing their decision making.

You obviously don&#39;t think they are making good decisions so maybe /quit forum?

or maybe unno just / discuss or make suggestions in the ko4life section which is wat this forum section if for unno

maybe i can jus go spam 100 + post a day and take pictures of it and get a chubby from spamming on a forum YES

they&#39;ve removed plenty of users for selling items they thought to be unlegit with out any proof why should they not remove them when theres clear proof .... and steelo brought this on himself fyi pretty sure only reason ppl bothered trying to catch them there was because of him / his brother bragging about it here and iunno but looking at lucas topics alone i find it odd that the market moderator hasn&#39;t asked for screen shots of item upgrades which is typically required when selling +8 shits on a newer server

Banned

or maybe unno just / discuss or make suggestions in the ko4life section which is wat this forum section if for unno

maybe i can jus go spam 100 + post a day and take pictures of it and get a chubby from spamming on a forum YES

they&#39;ve removed plenty of users for selling items they thought to be unlegit with out any proof why should they not remove them when theres clear proof .... and steelo brought this on himself fyi pretty sure only reason ppl bothered trying to catch them there was because of him / his brother bragging about it here and iunno but looking at lucas topics alone i find it odd that the market moderator hasn&#39;t asked for screen shots of item upgrades which is typically required when selling +8 shits on a newer server[/b]
    Show proof of spam. Hey i am forum whore what can i say?

Sure you can tell if item is not legit like like newer servers like akara but how can you tell the +0 legit uniques from the nonlegit +0 uniques? You can&#39;t unless you helped get that item. so gogo if someone sell IN+3 on akara ofcourse its not legit and ban them but what about diez and its +1&#39;s/2&#39;s/0&#39;s?

if u look at the link u quoted u&#39;ll see luca talking about selling an iron set for making dual +2 rocs on akara .... mean while he selling hanguk 8 giga 8 lugias 7 exc rapt 8 and no one has asked questions and now we know they doing multiple felankors which is against rules so yeah ...

Banned

if u look at the link u quoted u&#39;ll see luca talking about selling an iron set for making dual +2 rocs on akara .... mean while he selling hanguk 8 giga 8 lugias 7 exc rapt 8 and no one has asked questions and now we know they doing multiple felankors which is against rules so yeah ...[/b]
    Sorry didn&#39;t look at the link but i will right now. But if you want someone banned PM a admin or post in resolution center.

Ko4life section is basically for this - Suggestions, bug reports and updates about this forum
    Now for you about fr4nkie resolution center - Post your problems/questions here about user accounts, etc.

Now private really the person you should contact about illegal items would be the market moderator.

Oh well good luck Private.

Admin

bola suck a dick you share chars with a macro&#39;r who lies about it until he&#39;s cought 100% then continues to do it neways .. and[/b]
    private, u are not the right person to talk about that considered u are one of the millions of guys who used kosp.
    if thats the only thing u ave to said,better stfu.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

private,i also recall you using the chest bug in logos,where u got tons of raptors/shards/hellbreakers etc. I want whole the forum to know that YOU are the scumm,not us my friend.. U don&#39;t like me? Why, i&#39;ll tell you all.. I found out he was doing bad shit in logos so i published it,now he is sucking my dick,i still have pm&#39;s where he crys about getting unbanned at koranking.com..

Man you are the scumm,fuck you for real.. I never liked you aswell.. Talk more bullshit about me and my brother, i made around 4000 USD from this game at my age and im fucking happy with it so i wouldn&#39;t care about you "dissing me"

U are a nobody and i hope one day you will get banned here also

Banned

private,i also recall you using the chest bug in logos,where u got tons of raptors/shards/hellbreakers etc. I want whole the forum to know that YOU are the scumm,not us my friend.. U don&#39;t like me? Why, i&#39;ll tell you all.. I found out he was doing bad shit in logos so i published it,now he is sucking my dick,i still have pm&#39;s where he crys about getting unbanned at koranking.com..

Man you are the scumm,fuck you for real.. I never liked you aswell.. Talk more bullshit about me and my brother, i made around 4000 USD from this game at my age and im fucking happy with it so i wouldn&#39;t care about you "dissing me"

U are a nobody and i hope one day you will get banned here also[/b]
    WOAH THERE BADBOY SLOW YOUR ROLL. 4k USD? SHIIIIIIIIIIT thats a lot. Bill Gates up in HURRRRRR.

SNAIEK

Retrain 1 topic of me selling items that we got from felankor and i will quit this forum immediatly.. about the iron neck and iron belt,, those are from luca..how did he get it? He sold a raptor+8 that he made after he burned his own raptor.. Dont talk before you know anything okay? Me and luca went to watch the football match sevilla-fenerbahçe 2-3 btw we won happy.gif we dont care about this forum man fuck off,thank you and goodbye[/b]
    ty for the smart reply, these days i can count on 1 hand how many smart thinking non-retarded persons there are in this forum[/b]

U are a nobody and i hope one day you will get banned here also[/b]
    first: anyone else notice SteeLo flaming a lot but has yet to even get a warning?
    second: all i ask from you is learn proper english and grammar or else use a translator, reading your shit makes IQ&#39;s drop like tits on an old lady.

thats all for now.

WOAH THERE BADBOY SLOW YOUR ROLL. 4k USD? SHIIIIIIIIIIT thats a lot. Bill Gates up in HURRRRRR.[/b]
    marry me?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Hey snaiek.. I have to deal with 5 different languages every day, so i do not care about some little mistakes i make here ,really i don&#39;t care about it that much.. I never got warned? My warning percent is 30 %,, and i flame?There are like 5 topics about me retard..

Don&#39;t talk about my english,if u want i&#39;ll talk in dutch or turkish with you

steelo you know i used bug on logos because i posted that i did because i found the bug before it was public i also reported bug before it was public before the patch even came when everyone started why because i found the whole press ok clan doing it days before it was public and it didn&#39;t take a alot to figure it out and ppl assume i bugged it just because on logos i made first +6 hb which was before bug was even active

bola ppl know i macro&#39;d long time ago because i posted it i admitted to it my problem with sexyreplay / naidenz he still cheats probly till this day and he dont admit it and just denies until theres 100% proof

and i didn&#39;t give a shit about you steelo till you started acting like u did shit all to get sexyreplay aka naidenz banned on logos when u weren&#39;t even involved yet weeks after the fact i found out from members in down you were taking credit for it when you did nothing

4k usd man thats impressive because i make that in a month just working 20-40 hours a week how long did it take you to earn that 4k ? and im pretty sure everyones seen my paypal balance its even more now that dupe isn&#39;t around much more money to be made

back on topic seriously frankie your probly a good guy all ppl know i love peruvians its just i see you locking both topics about them sensitive topics and both times shortly after both steelo and luca had there say any mods can probly see why i&#39;d bring it up

Banned

steelo you know i used bug on logos because i posted that i did because i found the bug before it was public i also reported bug before it was public before the patch even came when everyone started why because i found the whole press ok clan doing it days before it was public and it didn&#39;t take a alot to figure it out and ppl assume i bugged it just because on logos i made first +6 hb which was before bug was even active

bola ppl know i macro&#39;d long time ago because i posted it i admitted to it my problem with sexyreplay / naidenz he still cheats probly till this day and he dont admit it and just denies until theres 100% proof

and i didn&#39;t give a shit about you steelo till you started acting like u did shit all to get sexyreplay aka naidenz banned on logos when u weren&#39;t even involved yet weeks after the fact i found out from members in down you were taking credit for it when you did nothing

4k usd man thats impressive because i make that in a month just working 20-40 hours a week how long did it take you to earn that 4k ? and im pretty sure everyones seen my paypal balance its even more now that dupe isn&#39;t around much more money to be made

back on topic seriously frankie your probly a good guy all ppl know i love peruvians its just i see you locking both topics about them sensitive topics and both times shortly after both steelo and luca had there say any mods can probly see why i&#39;d bring it up[/b]
    Well, lets estimate here. According to him, he has been playing for 5 years in a lot of different servers. So lets assume he leveled his characters everyday for 4 hours, he has spent 7, 300 hours just for power up. We know Steel0 likes to brag about his KO attributes everyday. But, he claims he doesn&#39;t spend a lot of time on ko4life, so lets assume he joined the forum 2 years ago and has spent an average of 30 mins on the forum everyday. So that&#39;s 365 hours. We all know he has Saphyr connections, since he brags about it every so often. Lets assume he spent 20 mins talking to her everyday, and lets assume he has known Saphyr for a year, so thats 110 hours spent talking to Saphyr. So besides leveling his character, we should assume that he is spending time boss hunting because as pointed out by him the bulk of his money came from selling items. Lets say he spent 20 mins a day boss hunting, even though it takes longer just to kill a Felankor (in 1 server, let alone 3 servers), but lets give his clan the benefit of the doubt and say they have spent 20 mins a day killing bosses; and he has been killing them for 3 years. (Since the first 2 years were his "experimenting" time whatever the fuck that means) Thats 330 hours killing bosses.

So

7, 300 + 365 + 110 + 330 = 8105 hours (spent on KO)

Lets estimate his wage now.

$4000/8105 = 49 cents an hour.

WOAH THERE BADBOY JUST WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THERE NUGGAH THATS BADASS SON. BILL GATES UP IN HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You make more money than a 7 old kid in Africa.

Shit my bad, INACCURATE CALCULATIONS. Sorry about that Steel0, I forgot to take into account time spent on pk and teamspeak. Sorry about that BADBOY.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast