Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

fr4nkie

This is a discussion on fr4nkie within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Lets estimate his wage now. $4000/8105 = 49 cents an hour.[/b]...
Page: 3

wanker

Lets estimate his wage now.

$4000/8105 = 49 cents an hour.[/b]

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

No,i know saphyr for 2 years

And how many hours did it cost you to make that reply moe? MOE ,rofl i always laugh my ass off when i see that name,MOE,like a fucking cow >.<

On topic.. Private , i have never taken the credit of sexyreplay getting banned on logos,ofcourse when i met Daria ( Kotoko ) I told her about sexyreplay and erick, and i am telling you honest w/o lieng, she said : Should i give them one more chance or not.. I said , you should bann sexyreplay and give erick another chance.. If you don&#39;t believe,then don&#39;t mate.. I don&#39;t have to brag about "my gm connections".. Who the fuck is a gm? a 40 year old biatch that lives in california...Do i care,NO..

U say that you used those bugs to report them? ahhahahahahahaha is all i can say U say you macro&#39;d urself once right, well i know for a fact,that u have bugged that treasure and xmas event so many times that youve stocked your shit and THEN "reported" the bug.. I think every non-retarded person would do that

Banned

No,i know saphyr for 2 years

And how many hours did it cost you to make that reply moe? MOE ,rofl i always laugh my ass off when i see that name,MOE,like a fucking cow >.<

On topic.. Private , i have never taken the credit of sexyreplay getting banned on logos,ofcourse when i met Daria ( Kotoko ) I told her about sexyreplay and erick, and i am telling you honest w/o lieng, she said : Should i give them one more chance or not.. I said , you should bann sexyreplay and give erick another chance.. If you don&#39;t believe,then don&#39;t mate.. I don&#39;t have to brag about "my gm connections".. Who the fuck is a gm? a 40 year old biatch that lives in california...Do i care,NO..

U say that you used those bugs to report them? ahhahahahahahaha is all i can say U say you macro&#39;d urself once right, well i know for a fact,that u have bugged that treasure and xmas event so many times that youve stocked your shit and THEN "reported" the bug.. I think every non-retarded person would do that[/b]
    cow go moo, but it&#39;s alright you are rich dawg; it&#39;s okay to be an idiot when you are rich. With your 50 cent an hour, you can train all the cows in the world to go moe.

steelo u can say i stocked my shit even tho we were already using hb and tota and shells before the bug even came ur probly just thinking bout studsonline who sat there all day who are my friends from cs but seriously u dont know half the shit i&#39;ve gotten fixed in this game and you did brag because all i heard from down members was how u got them banned u did it and considering i was speaking to kotoko ingame as she went to server 2 and found sexyreplay + his brother and banned them then and there you probly talked to her before that concerning the shitty kscs of them in abyss with all of them since erick wasn&#39;t with sexyreplay when she banned them else he woulda been banned also

i dont know wat facts u think u know other then that i knew bug confirmed bug before it was in public why because i seen press ok using days before it and probly some dick sucker who talks to same gm i was giving bug to assumed i was using it and u got it off the grape vine that i was abusing it

mammlea2

damn this turks are annoying

[/b]
    LMFAO, saving this one to documents. <3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

damn this turks are annoying[/b]
    It is ,these turks , a turk is telling you what you say wrong in english,now that&#39;s fucked up

Moe, u can shittalk all you want,but i wont even reply to you, i know you love to sit on your ass and herass other people on the internet...

And my last reply to you private.. Dont say i am bragging when you say the same shit over and over everytime about how many bugs you got fixed blablabla.. I don&#39;t care dude .. Im just telling you that i talked with kotoko about sexy and erick.. She knew them already,perhaps you told some things about them.. I wouldn&#39;t lie about it so if you don&#39;t believe,then its not my problem.. About the bug,realy i dont care man if u used it,u were smart,if not,u were stupid ^_^

Cya

mammlea2

It is ,these turks , a turk is telling you what you say wrong in english,now that&#39;s fucked up

Moe, u can shittalk all you want,but i wont even reply to you, i know you love to sit on your ass and herass other people on the internet...

And my last reply to you private.. Dont say i am bragging when you say the same shit over and over everytime about how many bugs you got fixed blablabla.. I don&#39;t care dude .. Im just telling you that i talked with kotoko about sexy and erick.. She knew them already,perhaps you told some things about them.. I wouldn&#39;t lie about it so if you don&#39;t believe,then its not my problem.. About the bug,realy i dont care man if u used it,u were smart,if not,u were stupid ^_^

Cya[/b]
    hey, no english teacher consulting allowed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123