Funkz banned

This is a discussion on Funkz banned within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Funkz - "How come ur not making these videos of other clans who are koxping??" Sancte - "GTFO this forum ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Default Funkz banned

Funkz - "How come ur not making these videos of other clans who are koxping??"

Sancte - "GTFO this forum you scum. Banned funkz"

K now look at wut funkz said "who are koxping" in what way can u say he admitted to koxping. He ever said my clan koxps or he koxps, infact hes not even on the screenshot or video "funkz nowhere admitted to using a bot" (Josh). "That's it from my side. I'll be gone for a few days." (scante) So this mod bans funkz, barely explains, no warning either, then gets up and leaves. Seems like he is running away from the situation. I can understand how scante might have thought funkz admitted to it, reading the sentance is a lil tricky. But still that is not enough proof to ban someone for koxping, funkz never openly said he was koxping only said "why not make videos of other clans who are koxping". The last three words "who ARE koxping" means "go take videos of other clan who are using koxp", not "go take video of other clans who are koxping too". The "too" would mean he has admitted to koxping but the "too" is not there.

im not sure wut else to say but doesnt make sense to me why he got banned because scante misunderstood him.

Also a mod cant openly abuse/flame a member on the forums "GTFO this forum you scum," "Are you guys fucking retarded" "You guys are a joke"(MrRapist) comon thats is abuse and flame. Rules on ko4life are " Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning" now we can easily pull from scante's statements that he is abusing and flaming funkz. Now i wouldnt care if scante was a member but he is a mod and he can not talk this way according to the rules no member can, but even worse for a mod to say this. Thing is with these junior mods it seems they are power hungry, thats is why scante openly banned funkz so easily for his statement he made. (these mods banning the ko community like that shouldnt be tolerated, there needs to be steps specially when funkz has been on this forums for 5 years +, never had any problem, nothing till this.)

btw: either of these mods know the situation facing titan, koxp is koxp understood but times have changed its not 4 years ago again shiet changes specially when ko releases their own officially koxp (Genie) stop saying its not a koxp because it is a koxp. Definition of a koxp is third party tool program using ur skills for u. Exactly wut genie does.

Also no where on the rules it says anything about koxping being banable on this forum maybe it is time to add it to the rules.
    Last edited by jaspreet; 11-27-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Banned

So you pm me and wish for help, I give you advise and now you drag me into this and call us all power hungry. Sounds legit bro.
    If I were to warn everyone for namecalling I'd have a fulltime job with no payment. There's a difference between nitpicking and picking off serious insults. And you wouldn't care at all, no matter if he was a mod or not, if it wasn't for funkz who got banned. You are now just looking for other excuses.

Compairing an officially supported hardcoded inbuild tool to a third party tool that offers illegal features as well is stupid.

Just following the rules man, maybe as a mod u guys should do the same. and please keep flaming off my post please. Because as u said this for the "upper staff"

im pretty sure i can go thur all the feedback posts and find more ppl calling the junior mods power hungry

Banned

I am not flaming at all. Just pointing out flaws in your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    I am not flaming at all. Just pointing out flaws in your logic.
    not a flaw, genie is the offically koxp. not please stop flaming my post let the "upper staff" deal with it

WTF, i didnt make this topic. I think Funkz logged my char. Go check the IP's. Anyways close this shit, im changing my password.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    not a flaw, genie is the offically koxp. not please stop flaming my post let the "upper staff" deal with it
    Real mature funkz, really.
    I told you to get off the account, you are still bypassing your ban. You are helping your case a lot.

WTF, i didnt make this topic. I think Funkz logged my char. Go check the IP's. Anyways close this shit, im changing my password.
    You already recieved an infraction for it a while ago. I assumed you gave it to him, I mean who would use the same password on different locations anymore?^
    Reversed it. Please do change your password though..

Closed by request.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

The last three words "who ARE koxping" means "go take videos of other clan who are using koxp", not "go take video of other clans who are koxping too". The "too" would mean he has admitted to koxping but the "too" is not there.
    Sorry topics closed I know, but this cracked me up and I hope Funkz sees this so he can feel stupid after all this trouble he's gone through to create this topic. You need some grammar lessons. The too is implied from the context of the sentence, it is not needed. The part that reveals he is KOXPing is not the "too", which does not even need to be there, it is the fact that he says other clans, and not "clans who are actually koxping", which implies that he is cheating but he is pissed the person is not making videos of other people koxping.