Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

☆ Future of this forum. Please Read, and Post your suggestions.☆

This is a discussion on ☆ Future of this forum. Please Read, and Post your suggestions.☆ within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Or have razor walk door to door convincing them....
Page: 3

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Or have razor walk door to door convincing them.

The only reason anyone comes here is because knight online.
    I dont think it matters if you change colour on the forum or the name

Other games have their own forums already... its not like 10 year old games like WoW suddenly needs a new forum?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    The only reason anyone comes here is because knight online.
    I dont think it matters if you change colour on the forum or the name

Other games have their own forums already... its not like 10 year old games like WoW suddenly needs a new forum?
    Eh, I guess the point is aiming for new games that don't have big/professional communities yet.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

there might be lol/diablo gamers on this forum that would love talking to players from those games on this forums
    WSxMagicians likes this.

1. Change the 50 post requirement for market section, it only leads to spam posts which don't add any value to the community.
    If it would be possible, make it so that you need to have at least 1-5 posts on forum that were liked by other members (and minimum 1 admin). Doesn't have to be automated, after getting the likes, one can post in a special section to ask for market place posting rights.

2. Encourage guides section.
    New players have problems with money making, skill setup, quests, general things. NTT game forum members have posted a few guides for that, maybe they can be put here too after asking the authors.
    Also, there are a lot of returning players that have no idea what changed in the game meanwhile. On my clan's forums I have posted links and quotes from all around the place just to make people get updated with the current game status.

3. Related to (2). There were some good sites with calculators for ap and stuff. All of them are down or have to use web history pages (for kok I do that).
    Start a community project to replace kok functionalities. I see there are many people used to KO's db files and such. Why not make a section with a few tools for players.

4. KO PS Section
    Why not let only the PS owner or administrator post in the PS announcement topic? Posts by randoms will only start flame wars since it's a competitive world and we all know there are rivalries. The PS KO admin can bump his server posts and provide news if needed. No need for other comments or spam from other people. This way only the important info will be present there.
    Again, this can be done via a request or automatically using permissions.

5. Reorganize marketplace with new rules, make asking price mandatory (as in B/O).
    6. Community sections are needed, this was already stated.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    1. Change the 50 post requirement for market section, it only leads to spam posts which don't add any value to the community.
    If it would be possible, make it so that you need to have at least 1-5 posts on forum that were liked by other members (and minimum 1 admin). Doesn't have to be automated, after getting the likes, one can post in a special section to ask for market place posting rights.

2. Encourage guides section.
    New players have problems with money making, skill setup, quests, general things. NTT game forum members have posted a few guides for that, maybe they can be put here too after asking the authors.
    Also, there are a lot of returning players that have no idea what changed in the game meanwhile. On my clan's forums I have posted links and quotes from all around the place just to make people get updated with the current game status.

3. Related to (2). There were some good sites with calculators for ap and stuff. All of them are down or have to use web history pages (for kok I do that).
    Start a community project to replace kok functionalities. I see there are many people used to KO's db files and such. Why not make a section with a few tools for players.

4. KO PS Section
    Why not let only the PS owner or administrator post in the PS announcement topic? Posts by randoms will only start flame wars since it's a competitive world and we all know there are rivalries. The PS KO admin can bump his server posts and provide news if needed. No need for other comments or spam from other people. This way only the important info will be present there.
    Again, this can be done via a request or automatically using permissions.

5. Reorganize marketplace with new rules, make asking price mandatory (as in B/O).
    6. Community sections are needed, this was already stated.
    yes for 1 i need to spam more for open topic coz there is not good topics for talking about lol

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    Just wanted to add that I can help with this idea. Either with an excel file with macros and stuff in it or with some kind of database thing with a simple calculator and item selection (not as fancy as KOK used to be).
    Not sure where to get the coefficients and other stuff KOK used to have. Maybe from their web page sources but I would need help with that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 12:49 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-15-2022, 09:40 PM
  3. Hits: 4
    08-05-2022, 07:36 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-01-2022, 02:18 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    05-13-2022, 03:30 PM