Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Gamers4life owner??

This is a discussion on Gamers4life owner?? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I would really love to know who the owner of this forum is, just to tell him about some of ...
Page: 1

Default Gamers4life owner??

I would really love to know who the owner of this forum is, just to tell him about some of his mods the way they act towards strangers, I post one stupid thing on here and get an infraction then my topic gets deleted about it, you know it's sad how some kids act and especially towards their elders, I make a joke and also post to the joke that I was j/k and I get infractions that's sad. You give a idiot a little bit of power and what happens everytime they abuse that power so someone inbox me the forum owners name so I can handle this like an adult I am tired of dealing with kids or so called men who act like childish kids it's a forum and a community and everyone has an opinion to joke around or say what they wanna say I seen no rules when i first signed up about no joking around.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnly View Post
    I would really love to know who the owner of this forum is, just to tell him about some of his mods the way they act towards strangers, I post one stupid thing on here and get an infraction then my topic gets deleted about it, you know it's sad how some kids act and especially towards their elders, I make a joke and also post to the joke that I was j/k and I get infractions that's sad. You give a idiot a little bit of power and what happens everytime they abuse that power so someone inbox me the forum owners name so I can handle this like an adult I am tired of dealing with kids or so called men who act like childish kids it's a forum and a community and everyone has an opinion to joke around or say what they wanna say I seen no rules when i first signed up about no joking around.
    You can get infractions for being a jerk you know? Idk what you did but just a heads up.

Banned Regular Member

Me..
    What ya need?
    ill start hiring new ppls

get over it and move on? life is unfair sometimes rofl.. just move on stop acting like a kid
    lFilthy likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

It looks like you haven't been to old KO official forums, or even gamersfirst one.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    It looks like you haven't been to old KO official forums, or even gamersfirst one.

what was named that most anoyning official forum mod? I cant remember ;/

Banned

You are crying over an infraction on a gaming forum.... Freaking get over it.

Also moved to the right section.

@regiss, chuckey? Something like that?

Banned Regular Member

Hes not crying,actually he has a point,a valid point.I know a mod in this forum that abuse of his position,and seriously,thats freakin lame.
    But well,honestly i think owner of the forum doesnt care nowadays,no one see him active,so yeah,i guess you gotta deal with it dude,sh1t happens...
    BUT I AM WITH YOU.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    what was named that most anoyning official forum mod? I cant remember ;/
    yeah, chuckie aka jamesjack88.

and then his disciples: nothos the dork, pelos the faggot, and makiya the dumb fat old bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post

@regiss, chuckey? Something like that?

yea that was chuckie.

You posted something stupid and got a infraction get over it. Your not getting treated any different than anyone else. We go through alot of reported post and pms everyday.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nublet View Post
    Hes not crying,actually he has a point,a valid point.I know a mod in this forum that abuse of his position,and seriously,thats freakin lame.
    But well,honestly i think owner of the forum doesnt care nowadays,no one see him active,so yeah,i guess you gotta deal with it dude,sh1t happens...
    BUT I AM WITH YOU.
    I think I know which mod you're talking about. He was being cocky towards me and then deleted all the evidence. He thinks he's better than us normal members but hey, who gives a shit?
    It's a forum, either you like it or you gtfo. I, personally, don't give a fk because it's the internet. I just chill here because sometimes I have nothing better to do.
    KONY2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    KONY2012!!
    im so happy that just 2 months of 2012 left....

Banned Regular Member

Totally agree with you dark3lf,its internet so we gotta chill out and dont give a f4k.

Please, keep whining. I beg you. I consider everyone on this forum, whether it be the staff or the average user, a stranger. Do I treat anyone differently? Of course not. I didn't delete your topic, so if someone did that's not my part to speak.

Give an idiot a little power? Excuse me? Have some respect, if you're the adult you seem to want to portray yourself as, act like it. Abuse my powers, please. As I said in the last topic, take it as a warning. It expires in what, four to five days & it will not effect you in any way. If me doing the job I volunteer for, is being a child, by all means, talk to the owner.

You can contact Devile/Mee/or Cama as they are all the Administrators on here, but do not disrespect me & call me a child, I can virtually guarantee I've done more with my life & for my country than the average adult does in a life time. As for your private message to me, "if you have a problem with me please feel free to stop at my residence.", lets be real, son. Thank you for the feedback concerning my "unjust infraction". Any more issues, feel free to private message me.
    Last edited by Legend; 11-06-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast