Player Trustability Inquiries Topics

This is a discussion on Player Trustability Inquiries Topics within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; A user should not be allowed to open a trustability topic about himself. That's an invitation to friends to post ...
Page: 1

Cadence96

A user should not be allowed to open a trustability topic about himself. That's an invitation to friends to post and in most of the cases without knowledge.
    Because, when a topic is done is a story, but when someone really needs to ask is another completely different story.

When replying to those topics, should be added the: why is he legit? What have I traded with him?
    What do you think?

swishersticks

i agree, people still get scammed by people who have vouchers saying 100% legit. the section needs to be remodled in a way so that its basically people who has done trades with the person ect. ect. now all i say is people with under 100 post saying someone is 100% legit and they are no ones.

i dont know i just think something needs to be done

Banned

A user should not be allowed to open a trustability topic about himself.[/b]
    So.. a friend of user should not be allowed to open a trustability topic about his friend ?

When another person make topic asking about u, ur friends will say in that topic u trustable too.

Cadence96

So.. a friend of user should not be allowed to open a trustability topic about his friend ?[/b]
    Depending if the friend is going to do a trade with the user. If not then what is the reason of opening that kind of topic? Attention?

I mean, if today someone opens a topic about himself, and then his "X" friends fill two pages saying he is trustable. It is okay...
    But what would happen if after two months that user becomes a scammer. Then he'd use his own topic (out of context) to help him to seem trustable. Maybe some other would know he became scammer, but then how can he say what he knows if the trustability topic is not bumped.

If I'm a buyer and someone gives me his outdated two pages trustability topic. Then I would be ashamed to ask in the same topic or to open a new one. That would be a disadvantageous situation for any buyer/sharer.

When another person make topic asking about u, ur friends will say in that topic u trustable too.[/b]
    I suggest that nobody should reply to those topics if they have never done any trade with him.
    Those topics are just for bussiness, not friendship. Replying with proofs would help much more, as it does in cheaters section.

Just what I think about it...

Banned

Yep your suggestion have a good point nobody say otherwise, well i think that section like the name say is about trustabiliy, trust in people, i think u have to see the number of post of that old member are the friends of the guy that is posting his own "am i trustable" if u check what kind of people is let vouch for him maybe it can be one of piece to consider if the guy is trustable or not.

It is sad to hear people make his own post and gg people let vouch for him and then he take it for scamm people, well i think it is disgussting because u let to your friends like a crap.

tamachan

So what ur saying is that dont reply to people being trustable if u havent done any trades? :mellow:

Cadence96

So what ur saying is that dont reply to people being trustable if u havent done any trades? :mellow:[/b]
    Yup. Like giving a reason...

Terrorblade

I like the point but I think it's useless

Me ( for example) haven't done many trades, but got enough friends who can vouch for me. If I trade from time to time, I will not get enough vouchersand it would mean I am not trustable.

Banned

If people did trades and it goes fine i think ur trustability % increase because unknown people that did trade with u will vouch for you also.