60 second spam filter

This is a discussion on 60 second spam filter within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; when i go to make topics im always getting 60 second spam filter why can't i make topic first then ...
Page: 1

when i go to make topics im always getting 60 second spam filter why can't i make topic first then receive 60 second notice

wat im saying can u make the 60 second filter come when doing 'post new topic' rather then doing add reply or new topic ?

comprendes ?

i know i can do fast reply but cannot quote ppl so kinda a pain eh

DragonFire

Simple awnser, Don't make 30 posts per second.

i multi task tho

Yeah, i believe you can do that. there's a simple code (eventho i don't it, but i know its simple :P)
    Where you can put the spam filter on adding replies, but not on creating new topic. also 60seconds is allot =x 30 would be better h34r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

fast reply refers to not having to load a new page hence faster reply....not getting around the spam filter

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The spamm filter is there to help stablise the forums as some people were spamming like crazy to get post counts up ect.

tolgahan

it is called spammer private blocker . speacial for u. lutz coded it new. he is working on a new one for cama .i am the 3 rd

either i didn't explain enough or maybe u guys can't read

THE FILTER IS FINE

i want the filter to come tho when clicking on post newtopic/reply and not before creating one that way i can create post or reply after another and wait 60 seconds understand ?

60 seconds is dumb if its posible to limit to post count do that

either i didn't explain enough or maybe u guys can't read

THE FILTER IS FINE

i want the filter to come tho when clicking on post newtopic/reply and not before creating one that way i can create post or reply after another and wait 60 seconds understand ?

60 seconds is dumb if its posible to limit to post count do that[/b]
    ive already bitched about 60 sec :P 30 sec is more than enough...but 60 sec is forever -_-

it should stay for everythign though private...so u put it on new topics only...but then theyll jsut start spammign every topic cuz reply wont have the spam filter...see? :P a spam filter is useless if it leaves out any portion of posting ability

no jesus

im saying when i post something and i got to post again i should be able to make the post and then when i submit it the 60 second filter should be in affect

the way it is now when i post and go to post again i can't write my reply until 60 seconds is up understand ?

that still favors spammers :P if u make a new topic its very rare ur gonna need to make a new post in that topic within 60 sec...shit i doubt ull even get a response in 30 sec :P then ull spend another 10-15 sec reading that response...thats 45 sec...then ull spend another 10-15 sec writing a response :P