Gay Arcade

This is a discussion on Gay Arcade within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I was playing Gold Miner and was going ballistic cuz i beat the score, got 66k, and when i clicked ...
Page: 1

Mosh Pit

I was playing Gold Miner and was going ballistic cuz i beat the score, got 66k, and when i clicked to save, i got an error, and then it reloaded and another error, then i went to arcade, and my highscore wasnt saved....i was sooooo mad

Strider

lol thts got to hurt

Mosh Pit

I cried...

Strider

haha i rember when i was playing medal of honor took me ages to do this sniper part(didnt auto save had not done enuff of mission yet), then game crashed i was like fuk it

haha i rember when i was playing medal of honor took me ages to do this sniper part(didnt auto save had not done enuff of mission yet), then game crashed i was like fuk it[/b]
    Hehe i burned my nerves on same mission :lol: Took ages to finish that... i almost destroyed my computer because playing that mission :lol:

I_JuST_OwNed_U

hehe i remember long time ago i was playing grand turismo on play station 2, was doing thoughs long 2 or 3 hr races, got down to last lap, my dog kept bothering me so i paused the game but didnt notice i pushed down to exit...then when i got back rdy to play i hit X and exited the race >.< i was in first place and wasted a good 2-3hrs just to exit on the very last lap. :P that game was addicting for awhile

Banned Senior Member

24h race ftl....

RiseAgainst_

Lol emo topic

EMO PEOPLEEEEE

SuperMario

play snake on cell phone and hope some1 calls u during the game.

Guardianse

that is a bad luck h34r: :blink:

FierceRogue

hehe i remember long time ago i was playing grand turismo on play station 2, was doing thoughs long 2 or 3 hr races, got down to last lap, my dog kept bothering me so i paused the game but didnt notice i pushed down to exit...then when i got back rdy to play i hit X and exited the race >.< i was in first place and wasted a good 2-3hrs just to exit on the very last lap. :P that game was addicting for awhile[/b]
    u sure, that was ur dog and not ur gf :P