Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

GB selling on Ionia

This is a discussion on GB selling on Ionia within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; you were selling almost gbs on every server. im sure you brought post of em form gold sites and sold ...
Page: 3

you were selling almost gbs on every server. im sure you brought post of em form gold sites and sold em for 1 dollar or 2 dollars cheaper.

dont get me wrong but those gbs arent made[/b]
    wait what? whats the point?

u buy for X amount from goldbar site, and then u sell it for X-1 or X-2? wtf?

@topcat

problem is nobody wants GB's for items. Besides raptors, shards, iron impacts and those crappy unique items, everything else is for trade and nto sale.

Akutee he meant 1 to 2 dollars more.

KalaBunga Senior Member

wait what? whats the point?

u buy for X amount from goldbar site, and then u sell it for X-1 or X-2? wtf?
    @topcat

problem is nobody wants GB's for items. Besides raptors, shards, iron impacts and those crappy unique items, everything else is for trade and nto sale.[/b]
    there just buying gbs for website cheaper and sell for 1 or 2 dollars more.

denon33

Even if he is selling for $1 or $2 more. dont u have to meet the chinese ingame, then transfer to the character your selling from, then wait for the person your selling to to login / money to clear etc.

All seems long winded unless you have bought an absolute shitload in one go and have 2-3 characters hanging around in moradon with 21 gbs on them permantly. And I thought that u couldn't hold that kind of money on a mule at lvl1, it had to be lvl 40 or higher?

Point is, if you have bought in bulk, the prices will have been dropping like crazy and I fail to see how you have made any profit. I dont believe there is anyway of getting 250gb legit on a server less than a month old, and finally if you are just recycling gb from GF websites, where the fuck do u get the time to play and lvl?

I'm pretty sure your clannies would get pretty pissed off if your stopping exping every 1hr or so to go check that money has arrived, is in your account, check moradon for the buyer etc, then deliver, then order some more, then w8 for the delivery to arrive, then relog and get back to exp

If you have been doing it and making a profit, nice one.....but I really couldn't be bothered

KalaBunga Senior Member

GF websites, where the fuck do u get the time to play and lvl?

I'm pretty sure your clannies would get pretty pissed off if your stopping exping every 1hr or so to go check that money has arrived, is in your account, check moradon for the buyer etc, then deliver, then order some more, then w8 for the delivery to arrive, then relog and get back to exp

If you have been doing it and making a profit, nice one.....but I really couldn't be bothered[/b]
    if you buy 5 gbs and sell em for 2$ more you have 10$ profit.
    and im sure every normaal clan would not mind that you go back to moradon. every hour everyone has to repot / repair . anyways. bathroom breaks.

in case i speak for myself i got quite a few farmers in msn. i can easy tell me to save up gbs for me and tell em to deliver the gbs when i want.
    you fail to relase how quick you can make $$. espacly if you have a 2nd pc next to you to accept the gold then pres f5 on ko4life look at msn sell some you dont even have to be afk in your exp party.

reselling thing hardly take tat mutch time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123