Tech Support Section!

This is a discussion on Tech Support Section! within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; The Tech Support Section is very good , i like to help ppl out in there alot. But ppl just ...
Page: 1

bazzeeka

The Tech Support Section is very good , i like to help ppl out in there alot.

But ppl just go post crap? and from anyone who wants to help them out has no idea about there computer specs ect..
    Would it be a good idea say the first time you click Tech Support section it makes you fill out your computer specs an each time you post in tech support it comes up above your sig.. and when you leave the tech support section it disappears

dunno jus chuckin shit out

TunaFishyMe

pointless idea. serves no purpose what so ever. Just dont look at those topics.

Aba

Well it's a nice idea. But then even the people who didn't need help who wanted to help people would have to go through that annoying process. Also, - if you need help with something technical (usually) the person probably wouldn't even know how to find out their basic specs which would be the least required for the problem. Also, specs wouldn't be important for a LOT of the questions here, so would just be a bad idea... even less people helping people cuz of the hassle and even less people getting help because of it.

Nice thought though

Just make a section in your profile where you can and its only optional...

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Until we can find a mod like that, http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=155840

kirky

srry lutz didnt see that but yeah i dont mind giving a bit of advice just ppl allways chuck stupid questions out that would be easy to fix knowing there specs n shit . this is bazzeeka speaking shurt ban my account for a few days so im on my other account.