Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

General Section CONTROL please.

This is a discussion on General Section CONTROL please. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; WOOOOOOT I KILLED SOME GUY IN CZ I GO MAKE POST!!!@##!#!@#!#@!#!$!...
Page: 2

WOOOOOOT I KILLED SOME GUY IN CZ I GO MAKE POST!!!@##!#!@#!#@!#!$!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

haha now this a thread thats worth it. see how many idiots are wasting 286310263 lines just to annoy me. and annoying it is!

i kinda agree with tank though.

ps. fornX u've got some nerves. what a mean girl!

FornX

haha now this a thread thats worth it. see how many idiots are wasting 286310263 lines just to annoy me. and annoying it is!

i kinda agree with tank though.

ps. fornX u've got some nerves. what a mean girl![/b]

You know it babay rawr

srsly though

its my ancient chinese secret that really gets your panties in a twist.

its called my buldge is bigger than yours

swords nao?

im going to make a topic when i hit level 77

Banned

im going to make a topic when i hit level 77[/b]
    seeing as the account is at 30% and i aint exping shit, im guessing a good 2-3 years till that.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If you really think about it , we use to post the same type of stuff back when we were active in the game.

I always enjoyed dupe wipe days and seeing Rebeldee20 and Progressive naked and claiming inocence.

On a game thats as old as KO you gonna see same stuff over and over again , the forums can't really devlope into different areas too easily as we have to compleatly change our structor ( and get me a spell checker ). Yeah loads of the new age kiddie piss me off alot with their skilzs and arogence, difference is at least us oldies can flame and get away with it regardless if we are admins or not.

If you really think about it , we use to post the same type of stuff back when we were active in the game.

I always enjoyed dupe wipe days and seeing Rebeldee20 and Progressive naked and claiming inocence.

On a game thats as old as KO you gonna see same stuff over and over again , the forums can't really devlope into different areas too easily as we have to compleatly change our structor ( and get me a spell checker ). Yeah loads of the new age kiddie piss me off alot with their skilzs and arogence, difference is at least us oldies can flame and get away with it regardless if we are admins or not.[/b]
    i look up to felix

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

On a game thats as old as KO you gonna see same stuff over and over again , the forums can't really devlope into different areas too easily as we have to compleatly change our structor ( and get me a spell checker ). Yeah loads of the new age kiddie piss me off alot with their skilzs and arogence, difference is at least us oldies can flame and get away with it regardless if we are admins or not.[/b]
    so true.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Who reads General Chat anyway? All the fun is in Off Topic, Media and sometimes VIP. Last time I read it was to post in the "Would you do this chick?" Topic. And it wasn't KO related.

Who reads General Chat anyway? All the fun is in Off Topic, Media and sometimes VIP. Last time I read it was to post in the "Would you do this chick?" Topic. And it wasn't KO related.[/b]
    when i was mod the VIP section sucked. wtf yo D: i'll have to stick to media and off topic ;_;

tommyleonghk

i dont see any problem people posting those shits.... it is a forum you know... its like advertisements in a newspaper....you get the same shitty advertisements in everyday newspaper....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Who reads General Chat anyway? All the fun is in Off Topic, Media and sometimes VIP. Last time I read it was to post in the "Would you do this chick?" Topic. And it wasn't KO related.[/b]
    Dro was making up some myth he has a large penis, then it was rumbled the only large thing he had was a zoon lense

when i was mod the VIP section sucked. wtf yo D: i'll have to stick to media and off topic ;_;[/b]

this thread is very entertaining

last time i saw something funny in general section was about dro suckin a chick ass, that pretty much sums up the section..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast