Get rid of...

This is a discussion on Get rid of... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Get rid of the notices being at the top in a giant font. The people who need to read that ...
Page: 1

Psy

Default Get rid of...

Get rid of the notices being at the top in a giant font. The people who need to read that are stupid, not blind.

Get rid of the General category being at the top or at least make it one of the last. (Leave off topic at the bottom please)

Get rid of the redirecting homepage to the KO subcategory.

And get rid of 50 post count thing :/

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Get rid of the private server ban and make a corner for private server talk. If its succssesful and growing, u prolly gona need more mods to handle it. BUT i swear to god, dont let any stupid wimp nazi mods there. The more drama, flame and action it has, the more alive it is.

Tho this could end up badly...

...get rid of the turkish ip ban. Making fun of the poor things is certainly a forum activity booster. Well, till they come back to ddos us-.-''

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Get rid of the private server ban and make a corner for private server talk. If its succssesful and growing, u prolly gona need more mods to handle it. BUT i swear to god, dont let any stupid wimp nazi mods there. The more drama, flame and action it has, the more alive it is.

Tho this could end up badly...

...get rid of the turkish ip ban. Making fun of the poor things is certainly a forum activity booster. Well, till they come back to ddos us-.-''
    Read the VIP area and notice some of the topic that have been allowed for over a year!

Then start bitching about what we have allowed and banned.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Ah yes, the topics in the VIP section, which one do u mean exactly?
    The one with a dead failure server?
    The one with filled with mumbojumbo?
    Or the one with 3 ppl out of how many (active) VIP's replying?

Sry to an advantage on ur bad mood, but it wouldnt be me, if i woulndt reply in a manner iv been addressed.

My point is, start fraking doing smth. I dont mean u, i mean all the staff. If u already are, then excuse me being straightforward, its just we dont see nothing being done here. If u want, feel free to contact me, i have few thoughts id love to share.

Cool

Magık for Kıng!!! slm

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Ah yes, the topics in the VIP section, which one do u mean exactly?
    The one with a dead failure server?
    The one with filled with mumbojumbo?
    Or the one with 3 ppl out of how many (active) VIP's replying?

Sry to an advantage on ur bad mood, but it wouldnt be me, if i woulndt reply in a manner iv been addressed.

My point is, start fraking doing smth. I dont mean u, i mean all the staff. If u already are, then excuse me being straightforward, its just we dont see nothing being done here. If u want, feel free to contact me, i have few thoughts id love to share.

Problem is everyone bar a few have disapeared , I can't even change certen setting like removing the stupid 10 letter reply crap.

With out Devile or the permissions on the server side there is next to nothing I can do to start getting things sorted like the skins ect.

I know what most people think and the point is we have allowed private server talk their for ages but people don't bother. The area is perfect for the planning and organising of projects out of the public eye. Been like that for some time when there was a connection with one project that all of us were playing.

Tell you what I'm going to do something that will see how much intrest is generated.

Also you can also drop me a PM , regardless of my normal ranting and bad mood posting. I may be a arse but I try to be a friendly helpful one in private.

darylg

yea ive had this account for a long time but never posted olny sold .

Psy

I take back one of my suggestions. General Discussion deserves to be at the top (though it should be made more clear what deserves to go in it). And thank you for addressing the giant font issue.