Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Get rid of the 50 posts

This is a discussion on Get rid of the 50 posts within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Please... I sucks to see soo much spam these days about nothing. Why just don't let them be member for ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    799

    Default Get rid of the 50 posts

    Please... I sucks to see soo much spam these days about nothing.
    Why just don't let them be member for xx days or something? :s

  2. #2
    Senior Member Many's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Well yeah, the 50 post count doesn't stop scammers at all >.<
    If any of it is helping it's the joining date req...

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ft. Gordon GA.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default

    When people learn to use common sense, then the scams will stop by 95% The other 5% is being scammed by WU transactions.

  4. #4
    FLaMeS
    Guest

    Default

    I hate the 50 post thing, most of the time I just get someone else to post what im selling anyways and tell them to give them my hotmail.

  5. #5
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    Most of the times, scammers don't even bother to make 50 posts, they just pm you..

    There's no point in needing 50 posts to sell something when you can read the whole marketplace.

    Get rid of that or all we'll have left are people quitting KO

  6. #6
    FLaMeS
    Guest

    Default

    well I got my 50 post but still can't make a thread in Market section :S
    and yeh im quitting KO so I'm sellin all my shiat =/

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    56

    Default

    ye the 50 posts thing is a bit sick, considering all the ones who have registered a lot of time ago

  8. #8
    aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Screw that shit. Just deal with it.





    Will sell your items for 95% of the money you receive in the transaction.

  9. #9
    roberto 117
    Guest

    Default

    I think you should keep it because I think I have the amount of required membership days but for the days thing someone could make an account and just do other shit for the amount of time and then come back and without even having to do anything they can now post threads and stuff. The 50 posts thing is good because it actually requires you to be active on the site and not just someone who can wait for xx amount of days...

  10. #10
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roberto 117 View Post
    I think you should keep it because I think I have the amount of required membership days but for the days thing someone could make an account and just do other shit for the amount of time and then come back and without even having to do anything they can now post threads and stuff. The 50 posts thing is good because it actually requires you to be active on the site and not just someone who can wait for xx amount of days...
    active you say? I'd rather say "you just have to spam in every possible topic to make it in an hour"

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    56

    Default

    that's true ^^

  12. #12
    NickM
    Guest

    Default

    yea thats very true.. some guys spam just for get 50 pots

  13. #13
    omegacore
    Guest

    Default

    This is kind of gay. Specially for older members that like to fade into the background but whatever luckily ranking is still alive.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default im on my way

    im on ymy way to 50 potsts sgogogogogogo its annoying it is

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    76

    Default

    I think the 3 months we have to wait is enough; but well, im on my way to the 50 pots.gogogogog =)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •