Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is getting fucking pathetic

This is a discussion on This is getting fucking pathetic within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; wow!@#@!!! what people say on a gaming forum affects your american pride oh so much...
Page: 2

wow!@#@!!! what people say on a gaming forum affects your american pride oh so much

Robokill

wow!@#@!!! what people say on a gaming forum affects your american pride oh so much[/b]
    Unless you have something constructive to add to this topic please refrain from posting. Thank you have a nice day. Bye.

Banned

Enough is enough. I don't talk shit about your nation, you don't need to talk shit about mine.[/b]
    True.
    Unfortunately there's assholes that talk shit for no reason. People will always bash on USA because they are stereotyped, and stereotypes dont dissappear in 1 day. It can take months, years, decades, centuries. Just look at germans, they still call them nazis. Most south-american countries get flamed for being poor, just because they saw pictures of poberty in their history books and they feel the need to generalize everyone they meet that come from those countries.
    In the end, it's just ignorance that make people say shocking stuff most of the times. There's a saying in spanish called "La ignorancia puede ser atrevida" that translated literally means "Ignorance can be brash".

Now, if you care to know what "brash" means, look it up and help me make the world less ignorant

Unless you have something constructive to add to this topic please refrain from posting. Thank you have a nice day. Bye.[/b]
    I find your signature offensive.

Zaczaco11

Patriotism? More like Naziism.[/b]
    :lol: :lol: hahaha its nationalism brooo

FornX

Now, if you care to know what "brash" means, look it up and help me make the world less ignorant [/b]
    Wow you know one line of spanish.

Go look up a real language/languages.

Then come talk to me.

Dont think you can beat 6. You can try though.

Oh im American also.

Then come talk to me.

Oh im American also.[/b]
    now, if im not mistaken, spanish is a language is it not?

Robo you are full of shit. You wanna be a patriot? Go put a flag on your house, go march on a rally, go donate money or something. You wont tolerate this on ko4life? Stop coming here. This is a forum. He has the right to say what he thinks. Even to i would never put something like that in my sig, its his choice and he can put it(if admins dont tell him otherwise). You don&#39;t like his sig? block him. Dont have to look at him ever again, or read his post, and your patriot soul can be at ease.

Why dont you like Farenhite 9/11? what&#39;s wrong with that movie? Nation that alows Uzi rounds in a mall deserves that sig.
    At least you got a new president now, he doesnt seam to be retarded like Bush. Maybe Obama will make a difference. Maybe Obama will bomb every person who put that pic in their sig. God bless America

ewhore

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

:lol: :lol: hahaha its nationalism brooo[/b]

Hi Vandy.

Banned

Then come talk to me.

Oh im American also.[/b]
    I DO speak spanish as my native language you dumbass. I am from Peru, not from USA.

People are so goddamn ignorant... you just proved to be a perfect example of what brash means.

Zaczaco11

Hi Vandy.[/b]
    lmao thats like the 3rd person thats compared me to him :lol: i dont get why

yea his chuck norris sig is very offensive to my religion i think he should be banned, IRL right now im crying because of his sig. infact i think ill make a topic about it!

Cadence96

Why most of you blame Robo? He is correct. A gaming forum shouldn&#39;t be used to insult nations nor even religions. The free of speech has its limits for a reason of respect and peace.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Why most of you blame Robo? He is correct. A gaming forum shouldn&#39;t be used to insult nations nor even religions. The free of speech has its limits for a reason of respect and peace.[/b]
    I don&#39;t really think anyone is blaming Robokill.

I&#39;m just asking him to choose his battles - Is it really worth the time and effort to argue and protest against someone who is obviously uneducated and unpatriotic just for the sake of proving your own patriotism?

He probably just posted the upside down flag to get a reaction from people and draw attention to himself, and the mere fact that this topic was made has helped him accomplish that goal - congratulations.

In life, there will be times when you need to decide whether you want to fight a battle or simply walk away because it&#39;s not worth the time and effort - and if you choose to fight every battle it will be a long, hard road.

Robokill brought it to the ko4life staff&#39;s attention - all of the mods/admins have seen this topic, his signature is currently being reviewed, we will make a final decision.

/end :mellow:

FornX

I DO speak spanish as my native language you dumbass. I am from Peru, not from USA.

People are so goddamn ignorant... you just proved to be a perfect example of what brash means.[/b]
    Which is why you are so damn ez to mess with.

Ez.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast