Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is getting fucking pathetic

This is a discussion on This is getting fucking pathetic within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Which is why you are so damn ez to mess with. Ez.[/b] America suck....
Page: 3

Which is why you are so damn ez to mess with.

Ez.[/b]
    America suck.

Wow you know one line of spanish.

Go look up a real language/languages.

Then come talk to me.

Dont think you can beat 6. You can try though.

Oh im American also.[/b]

Shut up. You are the reason half the world hates Americans. There was no need for a comment like that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adebisi)</div>
    Robo you are full of shit. You wanna be a patriot? Go put a flag on your house, go march on a rally, go donate money or something. You wont tolerate this on ko4life? Stop coming here. This is a forum. He has the right to say what he thinks. Even to i would never put something like that in my sig, its his choice and he can put it(if admins dont tell him otherwise). You don&#39;t like his sig? block him. Dont have to look at him ever again, or read his post, and your patriot soul can be at ease.

Why dont you like Farenhite 9/11? what&#39;s wrong with that movie? Nation that alows Uzi rounds in a mall deserves that sig.
    At least you got a new president now, he doesnt seam to be retarded like Bush. Maybe Obama will make a difference. Maybe Obama will bomb every person who put that pic in their sig. God bless America

ewhore[/b]
    You as well. Chill. Debating back and forth is one thing, however, attacking a person individually won&#39;t be tolerated.

Banned

I hate Turks. I also hate Afghanis.

Robokill

Wow you know one line of spanish.

Go look up a real language/languages.

Then come talk to me.

Dont think you can beat 6. You can try though.

Oh im American also.[/b]

Shut up. You are the reason half the world hates Americans. There was no need for a comment like that.[/b]
    Thank you for pointing out something I was gonna say.

PriestOfShadows

I don&#39;t really think anyone is blaming Robokill.

I&#39;m just asking him to choose his battles - Is it really worth the time and effort to argue and protest against someone who is obviously uneducated and unpatriotic just for the sake of proving your own patriotism?

He probably just posted the upside down flag to get a reaction from people and draw attention to himself, and the mere fact that this topic was made has helped him accomplish that goal - congratulations.

In life, there will be times when you need to decide whether you want to fight a battle or simply walk away because it&#39;s not worth the time and effort - and if you choose to fight every battle it will be a long, hard road.

Robokill brought it to the ko4life staff&#39;s attention - all of the mods/admins have seen this topic, his signature is currently being reviewed, we will make a final decision.

/end :mellow:[/b]
    Sounds like a blame

Banned

Shut up. You are the reason half the world hates Americans. There was no need for a comment like that.[/b]
    That&#39;s exactly what I was going to say.

Now seriously, I have respect for what America is but not for the uneducated citizens there are in it. Not saying they are all, just pointing out the fact that there are. You, Fornx, are the most obvious proof I could find, and to be honest, I didnt have to search alot. Some of you are acting like jerks against other countries but don&#39;t even know about other nations and their citizens. That is, unfortunately, the reason why I&#39;m carrying so much hate against America. Arrogant, nasty and teaser, big headed, that is how I imagine a typical American. However, I can have respect for someone that is inteligent and don&#39;t post randomly. You, Shurt, Plodez and Robo are like that. This is the main reason I&#39;m not posting flame at the moment.

Oh! I see Canada getting bashed all the time in Off- Topic, but I don&#39;t do much of a deal with it because most of the time, the user that posted on the thread is an ignorant person that doesn&#39;t know shit about my country. I can guarantee Canada is the most beautiful place to live (for me), but hey, USA will always be a better place because its people say so.

Sorry, but that&#39;s what I think. Sorry if I&#39;m wrong or if you don&#39;t like my opinion.

AND excuse my english.

the_one_and_only

Why do you guys flame a guy for posting his opinion about an issue? He has an issue with someone&#39;s signature, I don&#39;t like it either. But, why would you flame him for it? Kinda childish to me. He&#39;s standing up for his own country because someone else is belittling it, is that so wrong? You children behind your computer screens need to grow up and quit making yourself feel good by taking aggression on others over a computer......please get a life.

Robokill

That&#39;s exactly what I was going to say.

Now seriously, I have respect for what America is but not for the uneducated citizens there are in it. Not saying they are all, just pointing out the fact that there are. You, Fornx, are the most obvious proof I could find, and to be honest, I didnt have to search alot. Some of you are acting like jerks against other countries but don&#39;t even know about other nations and their citizens. That is, unfortunately, the reason why I&#39;m carrying so much hate against America. Arrogant, nasty and teaser, big headed, that is how I imagine a typical American. However, I can have respect for someone that is inteligent and don&#39;t post randomly. You, Shurt, Plodez and Robo are like that. This is the main reason I&#39;m not posting flame at the moment.

Oh! I see Canada getting bashed all the time in Off- Topic, but I don&#39;t do much of a deal with it because most of the time, the user that posted on the thread is an ignorant person that doesn&#39;t know shit about my country. I can guarantee Canada is the most beautiful place to live (for me), but hey, USA will always be a better place because its people say so.
    Sorry, but that&#39;s what I think. Sorry if I&#39;m wrong or if you don&#39;t like my opinion.

AND excuse my english.[/b]
    It is all a matter of what influenced your upbringing(which would ipso-facto affect you opinion). Many people stay near to where they were raised simply because they don&#39;t like change. Yes Canada is beautiful I went there with my uncle years ago for a dog show, but I will always prefer the USA because I grew up here.

And yes, thank you for calling me intelligent.

Why do you guys flame a guy for posting his opinion about an issue? He has an issue with someone&#39;s signature, I don&#39;t like it either. But, why would you flame him for it? Kinda childish to me. He&#39;s standing up for his own country because someone else is belittling it, is that so wrong? You children behind your computer screens need to grow up and quit making yourself feel good by taking aggression on others over a computer......please get a life.[/b]
    if he gets this upset over a few people bashing americans on the forums..i would hate to see what he does when he realizes most of the people in the world bash americans. he would probably start killing random people.

its kinda childish to let words like this from someone you&#39;ve never even met hurt your feelings. actually its quiet pathetic. and im sure this guy has bashed plenty of other countries/religions/races, to say he hasnt is just a lie. and if he feels so highly of his country he would know none of the stereotypes are true and he wouldnt let them bother him.

btw im an american. and idc what random kids say over the internet. does it mean i dont like my country? no it just means im not an idiot and dont let shit like that get to my head.

like josh said america sucks. k doesnt bother me..i think josh sucks.

also someone said something about canada..lol ill be onest im not really sure why people make fun of canada..i think they make fun of canadians the most because there is nothing about them to actually make fun of them.

anyways..thats all i got to say. personally i think this guy needs to take off his skirt.

ps.i disagree with alot of what america does. especially when its comes to their laws. the justice system is terrible.

Robokill

if he gets this upset over a few people bashing americans on the forums..i would hate to see what he does when he realizes most of the people in the world bash americans. he would probably start killing random people.

its kinda childish to let words like this from someone you&#39;ve never even met hurt your feelings. actually its quiet pathetic. and im sure this guy has bashed plenty of other countries/religions/races, to say he hasnt is just a lie. and if he feels so highly of his country he would know none of the stereotypes are true and he wouldnt let them bother him.
    btw im an american. and idc what random kids say over the internet. does it mean i dont like my country? no it just means im not an idiot and dont let shit like that get to my head.

like josh said america sucks. k doesnt bother me..i think josh sucks.

also someone said something about canada..lol ill be onest im not really sure why people make fun of canada..i think they make fun of canadians the most because there is nothing about them to actually make fun of them.
    anyways..thats all i got to say. personally i think this guy needs to take off his skirt.
    ps.i disagree with alot of what america does. especially when its comes to their laws. the justice system is terrible.[/b]
    Is it wrong then to attempt to change people&#39;s opinions of the USA? Of course I&#39;m upset. Most people believe if your from America your probably an uneducated idiot, which you yourself know isn&#39;t true. And I think no one can say they have never had a racist thought, but its how you act on it that matters. I&#39;m very tolerant of differences because I have grown up around someone of almost every religion, race, and ethnicity.

And no, people don&#39;t wear kilts where I come from.

let them think what they want. personally i think people with religions are followers who cant think for themselves. but the people who have religions are going to let that bother them. i mean if we are as dumb as they say..and their country is so much better why is it that our country is made of immigrants from their countries. they disprove themselves when they stereotype america.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It would have worked better contacting one of the admins via pm or even msn. Big posts like this can just cause a Quba missle chrisis on the forums.

I do not approave of any negative attidues to any conutry or natinality of people and i would have nipped this in the bud very quickly for you.

If this continues to be a problem I will get a team of the staff together and we will go through the forums and remove any negative sigs/images towards peoples countries or their nationallity.

If you want something direct get me on my private msn [email protected] , I will happily listen to you and try and work out a solution.

Why most of you blame Robo? He is correct. A gaming forum shouldn&#39;t be used to insult nations nor even religions. The free of speech has its limits for a reason of respect and peace.[/b]
    u gonna post this also in all the bash the turk topics?

I hate Turks. I also hate Afghanis.[/b]
    moeron long time no posts from u about this but hey how is it going with your letter that u was writing to the congress see my siggy if u forgot.

on topic

dear mr robokill pls stop crying on a forum
    i heared that u can get help from a psychiatrist if u cannot handle the stress on these ore other forums

imo its bullshit and u need to grow up instead of making a fool of yourself

Banned

u gonna post this also in all the bash the turk topics?
    moeron long time no posts from u about this but hey how is it going with your letter that u was writing to the congress see my siggy if u forgot.

on topic

dear mr robokill pls stop crying on a forum
    i heared that u can get help from a psychiatrist if u cannot handle the stress on these ore other forums

imo its bullshit and u need to grow up instead of making a fool of yourself[/b]
    They wrote me a response. They said that they don&#39;t need to do anything because the PKK are blowing them up as we speak.

Arthurios

MOE you are the biggest idiot I ever saw on the internet. You dont know shit. Erdogan doesnt even wants a war against the PKK (read pkk not the kurds) Its the army wich has control you idiot!

And to the topic starter, I understand you actually but opening a topic about this doesnt help shit! Me as a PROUD Turk also have to deal with allot of negative posts against Turkey just because of a stupid game. But hey this is internet everyone can act like a e-gangster behind his pc.

What I want to say is that you see this everywhere so posting about this wont help much. Trust me I tried allot. Prove is that moe idiot who still thinks he is the man who knows everything after allot of discussions with him when he came with crap arguments.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast