Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is getting fucking pathetic

This is a discussion on This is getting fucking pathetic within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; MOE you are the biggest idiot I ever saw on the internet. You dont know shit. Erdogan doesnt even wants ...
Page: 4

Banned

MOE you are the biggest idiot I ever saw on the internet. You dont know shit. Erdogan doesnt even wants a war against the PKK (read pkk not the kurds) Its the army wich has control you idiot!

And to the topic starter, I understand you actually but opening a topic about this doesnt help shit! Me as a PROUD Turk also have to deal with allot of negative posts against Turkey just because of a stupid game. But hey this is internet everyone can act like a e-gangster behind his pc.

What I want to say is that you see this everywhere so posting about this wont help much. Trust me I tried allot. Prove is that moe idiot who still thinks he is the man who knows everything after allot of discussions with him when he came with crap arguments.[/b]
    Free Kurdistan!

FornX

Shut up. You are the reason half the world hates Americans. There was no need for a comment like that.[/b]
    You failed to show what the reason is. After all, it is just a forum.
    Yes there was a need for a comment like that whether you like it or not.

America suck.[/b]

Prove it.

Arthurios

Free Kurdistan![/b]

Free what? the name kurdistan? the country never existed and will never exist everyone knows that except ignorant idiots like you.

True.
    Unfortunately there's assholes that talk shit for no reason. People will always bash on USA because they are stereotyped, and stereotypes dont dissappear in 1 day. It can take months, years, decades, centuries. Just look at germans, they still call them nazis. Most south-american countries get flamed for being poor, just because they saw pictures of poberty in their history books and they feel the need to generalize everyone they meet that come from those countries.
    In the end, it's just ignorance that make people say shocking stuff most of the times. There's a saying in spanish called "La ignorancia puede ser atrevida" that translated literally means "Ignorance can be brash".

Now, if you care to know what "brash" means, look it up and help me make the world less ignorant [/b]
    +1
    case closed

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Stop "helping" in solving other countires' problems and then I might stop hating on USA. I personally know many USA citizens are good people, but the government and the upper class of USA represents America, so until the government straightens up deal with it. Imagine having fucking relatives dieing to a nation that tries to "help" solve problems... would you love them and say good things about them?

Banned Senior Member

Who really cares if people bash your country? Welcome to the internet, hell welcome to Earth. I live in Canada, it's an amazing country and everyone bashes it but do I give a shit? No. We do our own things here and i'm completely fine with that. Doesn't matter who you are, where you are from people will bash you, and you will bash other people. I'm pretty sure your not a perfect little angel and you say some pretty bad things about others when your not protected behind the computer screen

Who really cares if people bash your country? Welcome to the internet, hell welcome to Earth. I live in Canada, it's an amazing country and everyone bashes it but do I give a shit? No. We do our own things here and i'm completely fine with that. Doesn't matter where you are, where you are from people will bash you, and you will bash other people. I'm pretty sure your not a perfect little angel and you say some pretty bad things about others when your not protected behind the computer screen[/b]
    exactly what i was trying to say.

Banned

Free what? the name kurdistan? the country never existed and will never exist everyone knows that except ignorant idiots like you.[/b]
    Pkk - the freedom fighters will make it happen. Kurdistan is not just a dream, it is a vision. Free Kurdistan!

Arthurios

I don't get to play on KO4Life for a week =(

Robokill

Who really cares if people bash your country? Welcome to the internet, hell welcome to Earth. I live in Canada, it's an amazing country and everyone bashes it but do I give a shit? No. We do our own things here and i'm completely fine with that. Doesn't matter who you are, where you are from people will bash you, and you will bash other people. I'm pretty sure your not a perfect little angel and you say some pretty bad things about others when your not protected behind the computer screen[/b]
    Being honest, the closest I've come to this is when this black girl at school has a problem and she can't solve it I tell her its because she's black. All in jest really. You don't really have to believe me. I know its true and thats all that matters to me.

Cadence96

u gonna post this also in all the bash the turk topics?[/b]
    Who can stop a community who make public its hate for a nation because of a game. But personally I think Turkish people earned bad reputation in KO by their own faults ingame and in forums.

This is the Internet where there are comments and pics oriented to insult gods, countries, people, etc. That is not a real problem. It is not as if a flame breaks the heart and makes cry someone. It is only a fact of respect. If this is a gaming forum then there is no reason to see those flaming pics.

Zaczaco11

They wrote me a response. They said that they don't need to do anything because the PKK are blowing them up as we speak.[/b]
    rofl!

and this topic has just become a nationalist flame topic :wacko:

Being honest, the closest I've come to this is when this black girl at school has a problem and she can't solve it I tell her its because she's black. All in jest really. You don't really have to believe me. I know its true and thats all that matters to me.[/b]
    Isnt that racism?

I hate the Turkish, I cant help it, its just a feeling that I have and has been growing since ive met them in KO. In Spain, they hate peruvian ppl cuz they are thieves. ITS OBVIOUSLY that not all peruvians are, but in the last 10 years 80% of the peruvians that went there, did it to actually make a living out of stealing. Can you or me blame the Spaniards for thinking "peruvians are thieves"? I know I dont, cuz the ones that represented us there gave all of us that reputation. Same for Turkish, same for americans. I hate the Turkish for every reason related to KO, love the football turkish team tho. But when someone asks me what I thinkabout Turkish, Ill tell them they are cheaters, because thats the general impresion I have of them.

And most ppl here have that stance about turkish, half of them express it as jokes like those who put "funny pms" they get from turkish players to make them look stupid (some even makes them with a friend and makes them look turkish lol) and the other half just thinks it, they just wont post it due to many reasons (dc, lazy, shame of being a hater, etc).

And this is totally allowed here, however when they talk about america, wich you shouldnt even be called "american" but "northamericans" (Yes, central and south are also party of America wich is a continent) you jump out ur chair, you were like "hehehe funny shit what that guy says about turkish ppl, hehe... Wow wow wow wtf is that guy talking about ma country grRRrr!!11"

Psy

Robokill, I take offense to your WWCND sig.

[/b]
    It is disrespectful to me as a Christian, especially the part about accepting him as my lord and savior. Chuck Norris, being a prominent christian advocate, doesn't support the question posed in that sig either. And while I do hope you live a happy life, I feel the need to pray for you- pray for your soul; so that God may take pity upon you for continuing to parade around on this forum breaking the first commandment, "You shall have no other gods before me."

Robokill

Isnt that racism?

I hate the Turkish, I cant help it, its just a feeling that I have and has been growing since ive met them in KO. In Spain, they hate peruvian ppl cuz they are thieves. ITS OBVIOUSLY that not all peruvians are, but in the last 10 years 80% of the peruvians that went there, did it to actually make a living out of stealing. Can you or me blame the Spaniards for thinking "peruvians are thieves"? I know I dont, cuz the ones that represented us there gave all of us that reputation. Same for Turkish, same for americans. I hate the Turkish for every reason related to KO, love the football turkish team tho. But when someone asks me what I thinkabout Turkish, Ill tell them they are cheaters, because thats the general impresion I have of them.

And most ppl here have that stance about turkish, half of them express it as jokes like those who put "funny pms" they get from turkish players to make them look stupid (some even makes them with a friend and makes them look turkish lol) and the other half just thinks it, they just wont post it due to many reasons (dc, lazy, shame of being a hater, etc).

And this is totally allowed here, however when they talk about america, wich you shouldnt even be called "american" but "northamericans" (Yes, central and south are also party of America wich is a continent) you jump out ur chair, you were like "hehehe funny shit what that guy says about turkish ppl, hehe... Wow wow wow wtf is that guy talking about ma country grRRrr!!11"[/b]
    Being honest, the closest I've come to this is when this black girl at school has a problem and she can't solve it I tell her its because she's black. All in jest really. You don't really have to believe me. I know its true and thats all that matters to me.[/b]
    This means its a joke.

Robokill, I take offense to your WWCND sig.
    It is disrespectful to me as a Christian, especially the part about accepting him as my lord and savior. Chuck Norris, being a prominent christian advocate, doesn't support the question posed in that sig either. And while I do hope you live a happy life, I feel the need to pray for you- pray for your soul; so that God may take pity upon you for continuing to parade around on this forum breaking the first commandment, "You shall have no other gods before me."[/b]
    If you were serious I would in fact remove it, but seeing as your attempting to mock me, well, thats a no I won't.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast