Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Girakon Market Mod?

This is a discussion on Girakon Market Mod? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; lol u just said on msn yesterday u didnt log for last 2 months..BB.. market mod should play the server ...
Page: 2

lol u just said on msn yesterday u didnt log for last 2 months..BB.. market mod should play the server cus then they are more aware of everyone tahts posting and prices etc etc..more active on forums most likely also..[/b]
    forum activity has nothing to do with the moderator.

ko4life registration is more strict than before, and the turks are still banned.

without turks the population on most market forum is pretty dead.

it is the same english players that buy and sell, even I haven't been playing for 3-4 months I still see the same people posting on Girakon section lol.
    no new faces whatsoever

b1rdy

SEXE only SEXE kk

I just quit playing 3 days ago because Topcat sold the warrior i was playing, so im searching a new acc, that doesnt mean i dont play Girakon at all. BB ryan, BB,[/b]

Quit ko, and back to D2 lod, looking forward to D3, thats about it =[[/b]

[/b]
    also keep in mind hes using my unique CD-key for diablo 2 and LOD cause he got his banned... wonder why that was xD

Banned

also keep in mind hes using my unique CD-key for diablo 2 and LOD cause he got his banned... wonder why that was xD[/b]
    lol dont bring diablo shit here, if u want ur cd key back

also saying i was quitting ko doesnt mean i quit for good , cuz all of the excitement of diablo 3 announcement made me all anxious ^__^

Banned

i vote for Trip still <3

ps: how do i get the special pink group i want 1 plz <3

TopCat

fuk sexe toppy for mod XD

I just quit playing 3 days ago because Topcat sold the warrior i was playing, so im searching a new acc, that doesnt mean i dont play Girakon at all. BB ryan, BB,[/b]
    topcat strikes again! lol all these people playing tc&#39;s accounts are getting screwed badly...

iiason

vote me :S

sexe already in in VIP + u quited >.<

i&#39;m more active in anyone on gira xD

TopCat

topcat strikes again! lol all these people playing tc&#39;s accounts are getting screwed badly...[/b]

ur really a low life pathetic funing noob.. plz go farm those kami until u can get 1% of what i have u piece of shit.. got kicked from clan an come cryig in ko4life?

Edit : sexe has nothign againest me btw <3

lol dont bring diablo shit here, if u want ur cd key back

also saying i was quitting ko doesnt mean i quit for good , cuz all of the excitement of diablo 3 announcement made me all anxious ^__^[/b]
    pffft more like u wanna get teh mod spot

Imhotep should be the new girakon moderator.[/b]
    +1.
    Every topic that has gone off topic has SexE&#39;s name in it, around 6 times normally. Imhotep or Puppet i guess, ( all though i can 100% see puppet trying to go corrupt if he doesn&#39;t get his own way. ) looking through people who have posted in the section there the only ones i can see being a market moderator.
    Besides, a lot of market mods do a great job they can get a second section.

i vote for Trip still <3

ps: how do i get the special pink group i want 1 plz <3[/b]
    you whine like a noop about VIP status or be annoying like certain flamers to get it.

stupid doraemon

topcat strikes again! lol all these people playing tc&#39;s accounts are getting screwed badly...[/b]
    funny how he didnt complain about it at all, yet you are the one bitching about it yet u arent involved at all O.o

+1.
    Every topic that has gone off topic has SexE&#39;s name in it, around 6 times normally. Imhotep or Puppet i guess, ( all though i can 100% see puppet trying to go corrupt if he doesn&#39;t get his own way. ) looking through people who have posted in the section there the only ones i can see being a market moderator.
    Besides, a lot of market mods do a great job they can get a second section.[/b]

lmao ur the first person who i&#39;ve seen that quotes themselves

noop GRogue

i reckon TC for gira mod.. seeing he is the market and all :P

TopCat

+1.
    Besides, a lot of market mods do a great job they can get a second section.[/b]

Josh been in game recently.. keep track of Iamhotep(Kloud) .. if u did u wudnt say that.. i am just getting some proof together than ill put up Kloud in Cheaters Section.. If Kloud becomes Girakon mod imma quit that market place lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast