Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Girakon Market Mod?

This is a discussion on Girakon Market Mod? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; topcat or sexe...
Page: 3

aero

topcat or sexe

Banned

+1.
    Every topic that has gone off topic has SexE's name in it, around 6 times normally. Imhotep or Puppet i guess, ( all though i can 100% see puppet trying to go corrupt if he doesn't get his own way. ) looking through people who have posted in the section there the only ones i can see being a market moderator.
    Besides, a lot of market mods do a great job they can get a second section.[/b]
    You should follow you personal title and take that stick out of your ass -_-

@KillerJ
    I appreciate your comment about Topcat striking again, but let me tell you i was offered by him to play the warrior, and i accepted the terms he gave when i started playing it, it was his char, his items and if he decided to sell it, fine by me, im not gonna start cying over it and make a topic on cheaters section that i got kicked off a char.
    Also I gave all my stuff to my friend that i care about a lot

Also I appreciate the nominations, I didnt start this topic to become a mod, only because Trip left and i think it was fair to have a new mod. Like Yuber said, you dont have to play Girakon 24/7 and camp the market section to be a good market mod.

You should follow you personal title and take that stick out of your ass -_-[/b]
    You make a topic about a new girakon market moderator, the day trip was removed, you obviously know the admins know they need one as they were the ones to remove trip. You thought, by making this post and MSN'ing your friends to come in and "I WANT SEXE :wub:" you would look good, and maybe admins would choose you to be the new market moderator based on this post and not the topic they most likely have in there mod section. You don't care about the section, you don't even play the server at the moment, you just want to see yourself in some position of power.

You do that topcat, find proof as i don't see where he has been cheating, to me, he is a honest and mature person who wouldn't take advantage.

But i either think, get a active market moderator to moderate a second, or really, i would recommend Puzjel or BloodyCurse mainly as there is a large Polish community on Girakon and it could help control that, if needed.

Banned

You make a topic about a new girakon market moderator, the day trip was removed, you obviously know the admins know they need one as they were the ones to remove trip. You thought, by making this post and MSN'ing your friends to come in and "I WANT SEXE :wub:" you would look good, and maybe admins would choose you to be the new market moderator based on this post and not the topic they most likely have in there mod section. You don't care about the section, you don't even play the server at the moment, you just want to see yourself in some position of power.

You do that topcat, find proof as i don't see where he has been cheating, to me, he is a honest and mature person who wouldn't take advantage.

But i either think, get a active market moderator to moderate a second, or really, i would recommend Puzjel or BloodyCurse mainly as there is a large Polish community on Girakon and it could help control that, if needed.[/b]
    Lol, thanks for your extremely accurate conclusion of the matter, sir.
    And its funny how you first said Imhotep would be good for mod, now u suddenly changed for topcat and others, just stfu and gtfo here, u dont even play Girakon either and certainly your opinion means nothing to the ones that play there.

TopCat

No Hostility required

Chill out guys

Lol, thanks for your extremely accurate conclusion of the matter, sir.
    And its funny how you first said Imhotep would be good for mod, now u suddenly changed for topcat and others, just stfu and gtfo here, u dont even play Girakon either and certainly your opinion means nothing to the ones that play there.[/b]
    Well now you are just contradicting yourself, if my opinion doesn't mean anything because i don't play girakon, what does yours? Or if my opinion doesn't matter because i don't play the server surely they wouldn't want a mod who doesn't play the server?

I never changed my mind, Dan would make an extremely good mod, so would the others i said, i already said his name in this post so why would i want to repeat it? I'm not like one of your bum buddys who have your name plastered on this post every 3 replies, sorry.

Funny you say you don't want mod, but the second someone says something about why someone else should be a mod or you shouldn't you jump on it and prove them wrong, sort of like, you want to be the mod and are trying to disqualify the negative points why you can't be one? Strange for someone who doesn't want to be a mod and a person who made this post entirely to inform the admins on something they already know?

Hey cutie Senior Member

Josh has breakfast with LOGIC

SexE got pwnd sorry

Banned

Friends will vouch for their friends, sorry you have none

But I appreciate all the effort you put on your replies, and i didnt make this topic to be the new mod, i did because i saw trip had joined VSP and obviously we needed a new 1. Now go ahead and pick the one you want, im not gonna keep e-fighting with you because of some sort of rage you have against me which i dont know what it is lol , you obviously gonna always win since i cant camp the forums all day long and reply to you Just look at what you reply to this one

Friends will vouch for their friends, sorry you have none [/b]
    Vouching for me for what? Do you see me making topics about wanting to be a market moderator? No, so why would someone vouch for me?
    This isn't about friends, this is about your blatant and constant lying about how you don't want to be a market mod yet you defend yourself on everything someone says about you being a bad one ?

Eddy: TOPY FOR THE MOD AQ

he is a good friend since 3 years

TopCat

Vouching for me for what? Do you see me making topics about wanting to be a market moderator? No, so why would someone vouch for me?
    This isn't about friends, this is about your blatant and constant lying about how you don't want to be a market mod yet you defend yourself on everything someone says about you being a bad one ?[/b]
    Ok One point Josh made is right ..I am saying Since u made this Topic right after Trip gave up mod makes 99% ppl say that u wanna be the next even though ur saying u dunt and i belive u Making this topic is like showing intension to be next mod thats all.. i ahve nothing against u or Josh .. Goodluck and Goodnight

Banned

This isn't about friends, this is about your blatant and constant lying about how you don't want to be a market mod yet you defend yourself on everything someone says about you being a bad one ?[/b]
    A bad one? If you mean the " He doesnt play the server" reason, I already explained why I dont have an account atm, sorry if your brain is too slow to process that info bro.

Do you see me making topics about wanting to be a market moderator?[/b]
    Lol, i dont see anything like that in my first post, i just suggested a new mod, i never nominated me, as a matter of fact the 2nd post was Yuber saying memememe, the rest was obviously friends nominating me, i didnt force them with a gun to their head to post here, if they didnt want to do so, they wouldnt have.
    Im not saying I wouldnt LIKE to be a mod, i mean, who wouldnt?Im just saying i didnt specifically said that in my first post, which u assume i did lol.

Once again, leave that to the Girakon people, and get off my nuts. I cant post here again because i gotta work all day today and I'd appreciate that you stop posting here because all you do is incite flames to a topic that you dont even belong to.

Funny you say you don't want mod, but the second someone says something about why someone else should be a mod or you shouldn't you jump on it and prove them wrong, sort of like, you want to be the mod and are trying to disqualify the negative points why you can't be one? Strange for someone who doesn't want to be a mod and a person who made this post entirely to inform the admins on something they already know?[/b]
    hmm that is quite true

i dont get why dont the current market mods for other sections just mod 1 more server O.o or is it too much of a hassle for them

A bad one? If you mean the " He doesnt play the server" reason, I already explained why I dont have an account atm, sorry if your brain is too slow to process that info bro.
    Lol, i dont see anything like that in my first post, i just suggested a new mod, i never nominated me, as a matter of fact the 2nd post was Yuber saying memememe, the rest was obviously friends nominating me, i didnt force them with a gun to their head to post here, if they didnt want to do so, they wouldnt have.
    Im not saying I wouldnt LIKE to be a mod, i mean, who wouldnt?Im just saying i didnt specifically said that in my first post, which u assume i did lol.

Once again, leave that to the Girakon people, and get off my nuts. I cant post here again because i gotta work all day today and I'd appreciate that you stop posting here because all you do is incite flames to a topic that you dont even belong to.[/b]
    The reason you don't have an account is because... you don't have an account. If you don't have a stable account then you are guaranteed to leave the server.

You don't see? Firstly, you made this topic like five fucking minutes after trip was removed, second, isn't it fucking obvious the admins know they need a new mod? Seeing as they removed this one and all? Thirdly, Yuber can do what he likes, fourthly, friends nominating you to what? This isn't a CHOOSE THE MARKET MODERATOR topic its a SUGGESTION ( just like you said ) about getting a new one, so why the fuck does nominating you get involved?

Let that to the girakon people, lol, more like, let that to the admins. Don't belong to? Why? Because i don't have MY OWN account girakon? K then, GTFO.

Josh been in game recently.. keep track of Iamhotep(Kloud) .. if u did u wudnt say that.. i am just getting some proof together than ill put up Kloud in Cheaters Section.. If Kloud becomes Girakon mod imma quit that market place lol[/b]
    LOL if this "proof" what your gathering is about CSW alliances, you may as well save it because you will just be flamed for putting someone in a "cheaters" category for this..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast