sigs problem ?

This is a discussion on sigs problem ? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Anyone else having this problem? In my sig I have 3 pics, 1 for each char, pointing to v.g.a.m.i.n.g.o.n.l.i.n.e. Used ...
Page: 1

Xamxerah

Thumbs up

Anyone else having this problem?
    In my sig I have 3 pics, 1 for each char, pointing to v.g.a.m.i.n.g.o.n.l.i.n.e.
    Used to work perfect, and still works in other forums, but now when I save it, the text "v.g.a.m.i.n.g.o.n.l.i.n.e" gets replaced by "######", making the images not load, ofc.
    Is this some kind of word censor?
    Sorry if there was an announcement or something like that about this, but couldn't find any.

PS: Had to add "." to the word, cos it got censored here aswell, so I guess I shouldn't even b asking

Anyone else having this problem?
    In my sig I have 3 pics, 1 for each char, pointing to v.g.a.m.i.n.g.o.n.l.i.n.e.
    Used to work perfect, and still works in other forums, but now when I save it, the text "v.g.a.m.i.n.g.o.n.l.i.n.e" gets replaced by "######", making the images not load, ofc.
    Is this some kind of word censor?
    Sorry if there was an announcement or something like that about this, but couldn't find any.

PS: Had to add "." to the word, cos it got censored here aswell, so I guess I shouldn't even b asking[/b]
    Yes, it gets censored here because those piece of shit faggots over there kept spaming the forum.

If you just really like the sig, just save the image to your desktop and upload it to imageshack or something.

Xamxerah

Yes, it gets censored here because those piece of shit faggots over there kept spaming the forum.[/b]
    Didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
    Changing the sig in a sec

DieFromMyNova

hey where do you even get one of those sigs for your character?

Xamxerah

hey where do you even get one of those sigs for your character?[/b]
    here: http://www.vgaming(((((DELETETHISFIRST)))))online.net/fansites/knightonline/media.php?id=sigs

But as Vacant said, it will get censored.

DieFromMyNova

here: http://www.vgaming(((((DELETETHISFIRST)))))online.net/fansites/knightonline/media.php?id=sigs

But as Vacant said, it will get censored.[/b]
    sweet, thank you man

Xamxerah

sweet, thank you man[/b]
    sure