The Hall Of Shame

This is a discussion on The Hall Of Shame within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; As you will now see a new section known as the The Hall Of Shame is now showing. Only ko4life ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

As you will now see a new section known as the The Hall Of Shame is now showing. Only ko4life staff can start a new thread in this section after we have reviewed each case and are happy they are a scammer, how ever all members can reply on the threads and give us updates about new names ect.

If you are aware of someoen scamming or trying to scamm you need to provide us with evidence and send it to a member of the ko4life staff.

I hope this is going to start helping to lower the number of scammings that have been happening.

As you will now see a new section known as the The Hall Of Shame is now showing. Only ko4life staff can start a new thread in this section after we have reviewed each case and are happy they are a scammer, how ever all members can reply on the threads and give us updates about new names ect.

If you are aware of someoen scamming or trying to scamm you need to provide us with evidence and send it to a member of the ko4life staff.
    I hope this is going to start helping to lower the number of scammings that have been happening.[/b]
    Just a thought - A database where admins enter a scammers info once they have confirmed that a member is indeed a scammer (instant messenger, ko4life name) allowing members to search the potential traders instant messenger or ko4life name to see if they got a track record?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

what about a hall of fame? people who hold great reputations or keep np symbols for really long ammounts of time get into it, or something like that. just a thought :unsure:

what about a hall of fame? people who hold great reputations or keep np symbols for really long ammounts of time get into it, or something like that. just a thought :unsure:[/b]

We, as moderators/administrators, and as ex-players, can't keep up with that. And if we allow members to nominate people, we might as well name the section "Flamer's Paradise".

PSYK0SIN

We, as moderators/administrators, and as ex-players, can't keep up with that. And if we allow members to nominate people, we might as well name the section "Flamer's Paradise".[/b]
    xD There is enough flame in market section ^^

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

sometimes i really hate you guys...

fucking racists admins never enable the new fancy stuff for the Trade Moderators _|_

sometimes i really hate you guys...

fucking racists admins never enable the new fancy stuff for the Trade Moderators _|_[/b]

I can make topics h34r: :wub:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I can make topics h34r: :wub:[/b]

i cant even view the section...

i cant even view the section...[/b]

check again , I had to add a few more permissions

eduarvera23

damn why psy moderator i wanted to be one :P
    psy has done a gj

damn why psy moderator i would've been better :P[/b]

The choice was made by me and the other globals and admin that were on last night gave me their support to do so. PSY has done alot of proactive things to help protect people from scamming ( his usd guides ect ) also he is someone that many of the team have known from being in the same clan/allience with us for a number of years.

This has come about because of PSY and Soultakers posts about scamming , it's obvious we need to address it in a more direct manner and I am hoping this is going to be effective.

1talus

good idea hall of shame =D