Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

character sharing in game requests

This is a discussion on character sharing in game requests within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; This should be an automatic lock topic, people who ask for a character to play are just asking to scam ...
Page: 1

This should be an automatic lock topic, people who ask for a character to play are just asking to scam someone in a more polite mannor. NO ONE will XP your 70+ char for FREE. There are ways to unseal items although few know about it and its just freakin retarded in the first place to share a character with someone you have known for 10 posts on ko4life. If your gunna share a character then share it with a good friend you have known for a long time. At least then you will have a little sense of security.

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

hmm ur wrong , people will help

Banned

This should be an automatic lock topic, people who ask for a character to play are just asking to scam someone in a more polite mannor. NO ONE will XP your 70+ char for FREE. There are ways to unseal items although few know about it and its just freakin retarded in the first place to share a character with someone you have known for 10 posts on ko4life. If your gunna share a character then share it with a good friend you have known for a long time. At least then you will have a little sense of security.[/b]
    umm ye i ve exped a acc from 75 to almost 76 now and i do it because i can also pk on it some do want to scam but not all are like that

thats rarely the case, but I am talking about just xp.. people are requesting characters to play without mentioning anything to their benefiet. And no offence but everyones played mrs.lies, javier gives the info out to lots of people and unfortunatly to just about anyone. I just pray someone smart isn't going to gain his trust and learn the unseal method.

hmm ur wrong , people will help[/b]
    and your a prime example of what im talking about, your constantly asking tp xp people chars for free just like moshpit did and gunna end up scamming.

DragonFire

Ya, I think it's a bad idea to let this go on, Sure most cases are alright and people don't get scammed..but for some, it is just going to end up bad. But also, if you choose to give out your hard earned items/levels to someone you don't know...Then so be it.

Banned

thats rarely the case, but I am talking about just xp.. people are requesting characters to play without mentioning anything to their benefiet. And no offence but everyones played mrs.lies, javier gives the info out to lots of people and unfortunatly to just about anyone. I just pray someone smart isn't going to gain his trust and learn the unseal method.
    and your a prime example of what im talking about, your constantly asking tp xp people chars for free just like moshpit did and gunna end up scamming.[/b]
    nah jav finally changed his pw and its only me and him atm on acc

DiplomaticTank

well i dont intend on scamming anyone
    i play my friend jay & plodez chars
    an i exp them for free.... -.-"
    i am only doing it cause im waiting for
    new server to come up and i asked if
    anyone would want help.. i dont care
    for any other server's items or nothing i just
    care for new server items and for it to come out

and your a prime example of what im talking about, your constantly asking tp xp people chars for free just like moshpit did and gunna end up scamming.[/b]
    well then ur wrong ive helped so many people here eddiezhu ,Thetruth and static shock
    did i spam them

well then ur wrong ive helped so many people here eddiezhu ,Thetruth and static shock
    did i spam them[/b]
    ur sig is annoying ffs >_<

idk i have no say in the topic cause if some1 is willing to take the risk then that&#39;s their fault. every1 by now should know that sharing ur account with some1 has its risks and when they do get scammed then they have no1 else to blaim but thereselves. i dont mind the idea of sharing accounts (i share a few with friends xD) but it should only be with good friends and people who u would trust 100%.. not some random spammer on ko4life *cough cough*

TunaFishyMe

Boobies lets share on new server

Boobies lets share on new server[/b]
    Would love to but I believe I have lost the will to start over. I&#39;ve been contemplating going to the new server but I would rather get 75 on my mage and pk till I can quit. :mellow: There is nothing a new server can offer me exept more hours of grinding and the frustrations of neeb server pk.

Plus you hate me cause I&#39;m American! :lol:

ur sig is annoying ffs >_<

idk i have no say in the topic cause if some1 is willing to take the risk then that&#39;s their fault. every1 by now should know that sharing ur account with some1 has its risks and when they do get scammed then they have no1 else to blaim but thereselves. i dont mind the idea of sharing accounts (i share a few with friends xD) but it should only be with good friends and people who u would trust 100%.. not some random spammer on ko4life *cough cough*[/b]
    I got nothing wrong with sharing accounts... I even share mine with the sexyest guy alive (tunas cousin) tth05.. well and you too. :P (but your an ugly mexican )

But I will say this, I have given my info out to some of the most respectable and well trusted people on diez but somehow my elixer still got stolen. It&#39;s tough to trust people these days and hard to know when they are being truthful but there are just people that you can trust. I agree its absolutely stupid for someone to give their info to a random guy but hey stupid people need guidance by the wise.

Can I sum this up?

Boobies (way too good to pass that up lol) is basically saying that people who are "randoms" (unknown to the vast majority of people), just like yourself Samuel, should not be allowed to advertise to XP someone character. More often than not, these type of agreements end badly, usually for the person sharing his character. It doesn&#39;t matter that YOU (referring to Samuel) didn&#39;t scam anyone, the fact of the matter is, other "randoms" such as yourself have in the past.

Warning to all members: Don&#39;t share your characters unless you trust that person with anything.

DiplomaticTank

like me :wub:
    i kno many ghey ppl here an in diez section mainly
    wish i&#39;d gotten to kno shurt alil more :wub:

k i wont request to exp anones char anymore

TunaFishyMe

You fucking idiotic american. tth05 is Erian&#39;s cousin! I know Erian&#39;s OTHER cousin from this program and then I met Erian who then introduced me to his cousin who is also my friend&#39;s cousin! Erian just wishes we were cousins cuz im so much cooler than his real cousin!

btw i dont wnat to start a new server either. I dont want to pay for prem or for scrolls and I dont want to grind for xp. Lets play SC !! Yay SC!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast