Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dumb ass shyt lol

This is a discussion on Dumb ass shyt lol within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I find it real funny how Eric ( F9 ) is doing all this fussing when he himself has done ...
Page: 1

Default Dumb ass shyt lol

I find it real funny how Eric ( F9 ) is doing all this fussing when he himself has done some dumb shyt , I remeber in Eslant Ares doing Talos him ( or whoever of the 25 people that play that account ) was lurring golems on others taking bosses , is this the same one that is all of a sudden high and mighty ? You can talk trash about someone but ban them for talking trash back ? F9 , please tell me how is it that this forum is here for crap like this but we cant say something if it is directed towards ones that you may think are ok ? I have read alot of post lately that you will voice your OPINION but then lock it or tel someone they will be banned for the same thing. Maybe im crazy but seems some things arnt being handled fairly, hes the only mod that has done this so far and to be honest wtf is the forums for if we cant talk shyt ? Selling only ? Flames and Drama is what makes this forum what it is, thats why Ranking is dead . I will expect this to be locked at the least , we will see .

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i think this belongs more-so in the ko4life section h43r:

My bad, move plz mod ?

talking shit and going offtopic was never allowed, the previous mods just didnt do as good a job as eric is doing (yun also). it sounds like kids like you would be better suited on the ranking forum where you can have giant sigs, act like script-kiddies and go offtopic on every thread.

Let's get things straight oki?

1. 3 people play f9, none of us play more than a couple hours a day sometimes not at all
    2. I personally have NEVER lured on people doing bosses, only KSed bosses considering there is no such thing as stealing a boss.
    3. I wouldn't say getting the last word and then locking a thread is abuse at all, threads are locked for a reason.
    4. See zero's post.

I am by far a kid first off , secondly I see you have no imput other than your usual gibberish so plz stfu and leave this post to 21 + people .

DragonFire

21+ for a thread that you cry about a game? im sorry but i think you should rethink that..

Sweet

Originally posted by 0000000
    talking shit and going offtopic was never allowed, the previous mods just didnt do as good a job as eric is doing (yun also). it sounds like kids like you would be better suited on the ranking forum where you can have giant sigs, act like script-kiddies and go offtopic on every thread.
    +1, know I'm not a huge contributer to the forums, but I think eric's doing a fine job...

Lol, well whoever was playing you did that

Cadence96

Originally posted by Sweet+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sweet)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    +1, know I'm not a huge contributer to the forums, but I think eric's doing a fine job...[/b]
    +2

Kik0

I'm just waiting for the terms "admin abuse" and "nazi" to come into play, then it's a textbook case >.>

Sweet

Originally posted by Kik0
    I'm just waiting for the terms "admin abuse" and "nazi" to come into play, then it's a textbook case >.>
    Typical admin abuse is very nazi-like, don't you agree? Good thing the mods aren't that way... :rollseyes:

Kik0

I hate you

If you think Eric is a nazi, better be damned glad I am not a mod. Both Yun and Eric are doing a good job... seemingly active than the others when cleaning up the forums.

emosexual

Default Re: Dumb ass shyt lol

Originally posted by 187
    I find it real funny how Eric ( F9 ) is doing all this fussing when he himself has done some dumb shyt , I remeber in Eslant Ares doing Talos him *( or whoever of the 25 people that play that account ) was lurring golems on others taking bosses , is this the same one that is all of a sudden high and mighty ? You can talk trash about someone but ban them for talking trash back ? F9 , please tell me how is it that this forum is here for crap like this but we cant say something if it is directed towards ones that you may think are ok ? I have read alot of post lately that you will voice your OPINION but then lock it or tel someone they will be banned for the same thing. Maybe im crazy but seems some things arnt being handled fairly, hes the only mod that has done this so far and to be honest wtf is the forums for if we cant talk shyt ? Selling only ? Flames and Drama is what makes this forum what it is, thats why Ranking is dead . I will expect this to be locked at the least , we will see .
    I have to admit I got pissed when Eric ended one of my posts with 'Go Dupe More'. Wow i mean seriously, do you play manes at all, I had +6 chitins until Ice Age came and thats when i made my +7 shells and reversed my daggers so they glow, ok i know how you can think that someones a duper cos you didnt have the items I do on a 2 month old server but as you said you only play a couple of hours a day, I've no lifed it for pretty much the time since the servers came out, with two players the character is online about 12 + hours a day. So dont give this bullshit, Im a duper, when you have no idea what you are talking about. I mean if you give me proof or find someone to give proof that im a duper then fair enough but good luck finding any proof of me duping.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast