Help >.<

This is a discussion on Help >.< within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Well i came here today logged in and read some posts, after a while i got a page not found ...
Page: 1

Well i came here today logged in and read some posts, after a while i got a page not found error and i thought ko4life was down, some minutes ago i try using a proxy and i find out it was working and still not working without the proxy. Whats the problem :S? any help would be very appreciated.

Hostage

Proxy = ban. &#39;Nuff said.

As for it being down, yeah, it happends.

Proxy = ban. &#39;Nuff said.
    As for it being down, yeah, it happends.[/b]
    I believe he ment that he was unable to view ko4life WITH a proxy but not without one, so I think he wants to know if he was IP banned. :huh:

Hostage

I get the same problem, walk away for 2 mins (enough time to go through a proxy) then it comes back up. If you were banned, it&#39;s more likely your forum name is banned first. After that it&#39;s an IP ban if we find out you came back.

I get the same problem, walk away for 2 mins (enough time to go through a proxy) then it comes back up. If you were banned, it&#39;s more likely your forum name is banned first. After that it&#39;s an IP ban if we find out you came back.[/b]

And... you&#39;d have to get the attention of an admin to be IP banned, mods can&#39;t yet.

Hostage

Well, i&#39;m sure theres no problem finding phantom around..

Screw it, I&#39;ll take their IP and find some hacker to do the rest for me.

Did that make you think of me BUDDY?