How to delete self from others 'last visitors' on profile

This is a discussion on How to delete self from others 'last visitors' on profile within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; iunno but whenever i go to my controls or watever shows my last visitors i been seeing blank shit shows ...
Page: 1

iunno but whenever i go to my controls or watever shows my last visitors i been seeing blank shit shows date and time etc but no avatar and no name is it someone who was banned / account delete or how do u remove self from other ppls last visitors ? cuz i certainly didn't remove em unno know if its possible on my end

sexy Owa

strange stuff :/ may be somebody who was banned but i think rather it was a mod or admin who is very interested in you and doesnt want you to know it

Banned

I think banned. Someone joined forums few days ago and posted some weird chain letter in my comments/ a few other peoples comments. Yesterday it didn't show his name by the comment. Just like in your profile. So i am guessing he was banned.

i dont have any comments i saw them again earliar then gone unno fuck it matter neways