Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How Reduce USD Scammers ?

This is a discussion on How Reduce USD Scammers ? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; The guy can claim that his paypal account was hacked and charge back. Or the guy can call his credit ...
Page: 2

Banned

The guy can claim that his paypal account was hacked and charge back. Or the guy can call his credit card company and charge back. Do some research.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

good idea

Banned

This is the step where u fail, no matter what u do, u can always get charged back, Paypal protect the buyer so much its ridiculous. And when it happens, the mod lose money. U honstly think mods here would do such thing to risk their personal money for KO players? And not to mention for nothing.. I wouldnt do it if I was a mod. :mellow:[/b]
    its not about how they secure the buyer its about that theres no protection for virtual goods sellers...

Really can't think of anyway to stop scamming other than a mediator.
    Seller gives items to mediator.
    Buyer sends money to seller.
    Once money received mediator gives item to buyer.

I guess thats what you said, but where do you find such a person who can be trusted?

The guy can claim that his paypal account was hacked and charge back. Or the guy can call his credit card company and charge back. Do some research.[/b]

yep thats true.

i know some people that got scammed by someone who was at a friend's house, and used his computer to do the trade, then told his CC company that it was different IP, told them to check, and BS BS BS.. and chargebacked

TopCat

yep thats true.

i know some people that got scammed by someone who was at a friend's house, and used his computer to do the trade, then told his CC company that it was different IP, told them to check, and BS BS BS.. and chargebacked[/b]
    But i heard if teh guy who scammed you through paypal.. if he has no fund in his PP account paypal wunt give u the chargebak... saw a post here few days back where someone got a mail from paypal saying they cant refund the money cause scammers PP had no fund!!

best way to reduce scammers

dont buy for usd[/b]
    +1

I think best way to trade via pp is to wait for three days (or for seller to cash in) and THEN give items to the buyer...but obviously having a good and trustable moderator is needed badly

I think its a safe way...but no1 uses it :S

If ya think its a good idea share it around coz i'm sick of wu fees :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12