Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why did algorythm get suspended due to 'MAY 6TH' ?

This is a discussion on why did algorythm get suspended due to 'MAY 6TH' ? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; as topic says....
Page: 1

as topic says.

Banned

Well ya he scammed cuz he had to. He made the worst he could and prolly the dumbest but hey don't call him a liar. He paid back like it was said he's gonna. And imo its up to the guys he scammed to decide if he is suppose to stay banned or not. Cuz as u can clearly see he made many good trades (with me for example a char trade back in manes) w/o scamming. So dont be such a fag dude.

i think he should be unbanned and given one last chance.... along with a warning... scam again = ban forever

Banned

Well ya he scammed cuz he had to. He made the worst he could and prolly the dumbest but hey don't call him a liar. He paid back like it was said he's gonna. And imo its up to the guys he scammed to decide if he is suppose to stay banned or not. Cuz as u can clearly see he made many good trades (with me for example a char trade back in manes) w/o scamming. So dont be such a fag dude.[/b]
    You serious? He totally said 2 different reasons why he SCAMMED. I will point out the easy things he lied about scamming.

In his first post he said this is why he scammed.

I had a fight outside a club.. theres where i broke my knuckle.. ( i can take a picture), the dude i mess with was around 24 years old but im taller than him + he was drunk ( i wasnt really) so he didnt cordinate well anyways.. he ended up in the hospital because when i punched him he felt on the floor hitting his head with the pavement and i think he was unconscious :/ and he ended up paying all the medical stuff. So he started looking for me, he knew some 'FRIENDS' who gave him info about me and he found me and threatened me to pay him and he had a gun, idk if it had bullets or not.. idc i dont wanna know :S. I fought with him because he was being sooo fucking rude to my friend (a girl) trying to hook
    up with her and she didnt want to, the fucking retard didnt care when i told him
    to stop bothering her so i had to act, i dont regret it, im glad i stood up for
    her and i know she loves me cuz of it.

I had to pay around 300 usd for my broken knuckle ( + x rays and the 2 doctor visits) and i had to pay the dude for the prize he told me or idk what wo
    uld have happened.

Im sorry that i did this and i will pay you guys back.. understand that i had to find a way to 'survive' and i couldnt ask my dad for it because if i told him that i got threatened he would have told me to go back to my hometown = losing the semester fuk no :S

Now in his second response.

I did scam because of greed... i commited the worst action i could have done in this game.. scam for real money, that you guys earned hard.. i wanna apologize.. topgun tocat and MINOOOR.. even if its ur parents money its hard earned money.. sad.gif im really sorry.. i am not perfect and you gotta understand that we all make mistakes. Mostly when we are in a hard situation.. i felt tempted because of it.. and spent it all on stupid stuff..

Now he says he had to spend the money on docter bills. Thing i don't like is he chose KO4LIFE to be able to get EASY money to handle his situation. I personally do not believe his first story about the fight because in his second reply he said he spent it all on stupid stuff. Now is docter bills or what ever the bills he had are THAT stupid ?

He is a liar and a scammer. He should be BANNED and stay BANNED. Another rule he broke. Avoiding a ban results in ANOTHER ban. I personally talked with admins to get him re-banned because i do not think they were aware he was back here.

i think he should be unbanned and given one last chance.... along with a warning... scam again = ban forever [/b]
    Are you serious? Look in devils topic about stuff you hate about ko4life. (pinned topic) Just skim through it and see what the most replys were? SCAMMING. And yet you want a liar and a scammer to stay here? I seriously do not see why people think a scammer and a liar deserves a second chance. Scamming on this forum is forbidden. You scam your gone.

People amaze me everyday.

Posting for him.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Algorythm)</div>
    I did have a fight and i do have a broken knuckle (well now in recovery) and i did spend the money in some stuff but also in the payment that i had to do to make my school insurance validate the cast and the visits to the doctor, recently the money was paid back to me. At that time i did NOT have enough money to pay for it all.. it was way more than 200 usd.

So before guessing stuff, ask first. And you guys said that if i paid it back i would be able to be back on ko4life. I made the ko4life account and i reached them there, u wanted me to reach them how? if i didnt have their msns anymore.[/b]

TopCat

i think he should be unbanned and given one last chance.... along with a warning... scam again = ban forever [/b]

....i got half of what i paid for i am happy dunt care about ban unban...

You serious? He totally said 2 different reasons why he SCAMMED. I will point out the easy things he lied about scamming.

In his first post he said this is why he scammed.

I had a fight outside a club.. theres where i broke my knuckle.. ( i can take a picture), the dude i mess with was around 24 years old but im taller than him + he was drunk ( i wasnt really) so he didnt cordinate well anyways.. he ended up in the hospital because when i punched him he felt on the floor hitting his head with the pavement and i think he was unconscious :/ and he ended up paying all the medical stuff. So he started looking for me, he knew some &#39;FRIENDS&#39; who gave him info about me and he found me and threatened me to pay him and he had a gun, idk if it had bullets or not.. idc i dont wanna know :S. I fought with him because he was being sooo fucking rude to my friend (a girl) trying to hook
    up with her and she didnt want to, the fucking retard didnt care when i told him
    to stop bothering her so i had to act, i dont regret it, im glad i stood up for
    her and i know she loves me cuz of it.

I had to pay around 300 usd for my broken knuckle ( + x rays and the 2 doctor visits) and i had to pay the dude for the prize he told me or idk what wo
    uld have happened.

Im sorry that i did this and i will pay you guys back.. understand that i had to find a way to &#39;survive&#39; and i couldnt ask my dad for it because if i told him that i got threatened he would have told me to go back to my hometown = losing the semester fuk no :S

Now in his second response.

I did scam because of greed... i commited the worst action i could have done in this game.. scam for real money, that you guys earned hard.. i wanna apologize.. topgun tocat and MINOOOR.. even if its ur parents money its hard earned money.. sad.gif im really sorry.. i am not perfect and you gotta understand that we all make mistakes. Mostly when we are in a hard situation.. i felt tempted because of it.. and spent it all on stupid stuff..

Now he says he had to spend the money on docter bills. Thing i don&#39;t like is he chose KO4LIFE to be able to get EASY money to handle his situation. I personally do not believe his first story about the fight because in his second reply he said he spent it all on stupid stuff. Now is docter bills or what ever the bills he had are THAT stupid ?

He is a liar and a scammer. He should be BANNED and stay BANNED. Another rule he broke. Avoiding a ban results in ANOTHER ban. I personally talked with admins to get him re-banned because i do not think they were aware he was back here.
    Are you serious? Look in devils topic about stuff you hate about ko4life. (pinned topic) Just skim through it and see what the most replys were? SCAMMING. And yet you want a liar and a scammer to stay here? I seriously do not see why people think a scammer and a liar deserves a second chance. Scamming on this forum is forbidden. You scam your gone.

People amaze me everyday.[/b]

if he were really as bad as you make him seem like, i dont think he would even bother trying to repay people. A person thats willing to admit they are wrong and willing to take the consequences/repay, isnt the daily scammer you see.

Banned

if he were really as bad as you make him seem like, i dont think he would even bother trying to repay people. A person thats willing to admit they are wrong and willing to take the consequences/repay, isnt the daily scammer you see.[/b]
    I don&#39;t see why there needs to be any debate about him being banned. He scammed, broke the rules, got what he deserved. He then broke the rules again by avoiding a ban.

He then lied. He basically used ko4life as a easy cash machine because he did not want to take the consequences of him asking his parents for money, then he would lose his semester. If a situation would happen again like this. He would scam again.

In the end. A scammer is a scammer and ko4life does not allow scammers to stay here.

I still say that his two replys contradict each other or what ever.

p.s. topcat said he got "half" of what he paid for and i seen people say he paid them back + more. ~_~

TopCat

I don&#39;t see why there needs to be any debate about him being banned. He scammed, broke the rules, got what he deserved. He then broke the rules again by avoiding a ban.

He then lied. He basically used ko4life as a easy cash machine because he did not want to take the consequences of him asking his parents for money, then he would lose his semester. If a situation would happen again like this. He would scam again.

In the end. A scammer is a scammer and ko4life does not allow scammers to stay here.

I still say that his two replys contradict each other or what ever.

p.s. topcat said he got "half" of what he paid for and i seen people say he paid them back + more. ~_~[/b]
    Add to that my half i have to share with Minoor meaning i get 25% Minoor gets 25%
    Topgun got 100% he spent 90 usd got claver +9.. ist worth 90

i sent 315 Minoor sent 270

....end of topic?

I don&#39;t see why there needs to be any debate about him being banned. He scammed, broke the rules, got what he deserved. He then broke the rules again by avoiding a ban. [/b]
    didnt he "avoid" a ban by making a new account to repay back the people. O.o

and.. o damn topcat.. you only got like 1/4 of what you were supposed to get? :S :S :S >.<" bleh :S

iiason

and.. o damn topcat.. you only got like 1/4 of what you were supposed to get? :S :S :S >.<" bleh :S[/b]
    yeh, suks huh?

Banned

and.. o damn topcat.. you only got like 1/4 of what you were supposed to get? :S :S :S >.<" bleh :S[/b]
    Many other ways he could of got peoples contact information without joining forum.

i tell you a person who could of got peoples MSN&#39;s for him. MissCaro. Ok i spammed much in this topic. My time is done 8)

TopCat

Many other ways he could of got peoples contact information without joining forum.

i tell you a person who could of got peoples MSN&#39;s for him. MissCaro. Ok i spammed much in this topic. My time is done 8)[/b]
    <3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Once a scammer always a scammer , tell him to read his emails and check the message he got from [email protected] . It tells him he is not welcome here and he is to stay away.

All he is theif. Dirty low down theif. Just because he given you what he owes you stick up for him and say he is a GG?? Look hard at yourselfs and see if he baought you that easily.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast