Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

How Should The Scammers Be Treated and How Can The Numbers Be Reduced

This is a discussion on How Should The Scammers Be Treated and How Can The Numbers Be Reduced within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Thats why i do not vouch for people. Not going to vouch for you that all i know is you ...
Page: 3

Banned

Thats why i do not vouch for people. Not going to vouch for you that all i know is you online and then you scam and ruin my REP because they seen me vouch for you

Iv'e seen it many times on this site where someone has bought something and has gotten scammed and said only reason i did trade was because he had so many vouchers..

I think i posted a maximum of 3 times in trustability topics.

vouchers dont say much

anyone can scam for the right items/ price
    but what about if a trade mod is involved only for holding the item and no money at all
    so person a new to the forums sells a shell set+8 for example trade mod holds vandy pays the guy
    person a pms mod with i got the $$ and then he gets his items

TopCat

vouchers dont say much

but what about if a trade mod is involved only for holding the item and no money at all
    so person a new to the forums sells a shell set+8 for example trade mod holds vandy pays the guy
    person a pms mod with i got the $$ and then he gets his items[/b]
    Good suggestion.. Even ss can be taken so later if issue arises .. SS can be posted in ko4life..

I assumed Escrow trade mods were already available.

Banned Senior Member

vouchers dont say much

person a pms mod with i got the $$ and then he gets his items[/b]
    The buyer has ~3 months to chargeback, so unless you dont want to get your item for 3 months, theres the risk of a chargeback later down the road

OwnWiew

alot of times we seen situation when guy with 1k post + and 2 pages of vouchers , moderators etc .. and scamming .. it need new way how to reduce it ... new rules

Banned

Ring Ring Ring. The bell has rang!

Can still charge back.

You buy/sell at your own risk.

Ill give you a example. Ok you go make your own forum and then you impliment your ideas to keep your people safe trading. You will have the same problems. People who charge back and people who lie/deceive.[/b]
    For example, you can claim your account was hacked when you accepted the request.

alot of times we seen situation when guy with 1k post + and 2 pages of vouchers , moderators etc .. and scamming .. it need new way how to reduce it ... new rules[/b]
    You have any ideas of what you just said?

There are no safe ways to do USD trades through ko4life, the only rule that could stop scamming would involve words like "no usd trades allowed" and that kind of rule kills the general idea.

This is the Internet, there are no 100% safe ways for nothing.

Use your head, i usually do a msn search on google and also on ko4life, same for names... contact people who have done deals with the buyer/seller and ask how the guy behaved, if you feel that your not sure, DO NOT do the trade, simple as that. This is your best chance of not getting scammed. If that 400 bucks is not worth the trouble of checking, you prob dont deserve to have that kind of money in the first place. When you do get scammed, report it, even if you got no proof, where there is smoke, there is fire. If the seller/buyer is pushing the trade on you he is prob a scammer, if the deal seems too good to be true, it prob is.
    The End.

Banned

Well I Have Spent a Lot on this game NO REGRET . Thnx to Ko4life for having a Market Place where USD Deals can be done. I for 1 dunt like to farm shit. No time.. For me its easier to pay a few Bucks and Get Shit. But Recently wat i observed is a lot of Scammers on these Forums. ..People who have done good deals in the Past Turned to take up the Path of Scam to make a few bucks.. well when i see few bucks the number quiet often wud exceed 500 USD.. well its just not Fair.

Any Suggestion to Reduces these Scammers wondering around in this Forum is Welcome. If you wanna Flame me for spending go ahead..

I think if we are going to HAVE a USD market Place we should have mods helping in mediating in USD Deals.. It seems fair. If the Forum is gonna allow USD Deals it should also help with the Deals. Psys Guide to Paypal is Awesome.. WU is just a Fukign Piece of Trash for Scammers to Make money.. somethign Should Be Looked into that. Mods for USD Trade wud be great.But still we need get these scammers of this Forum. Its a Good place for em to make $$ really Fast and Get away...

ANY SUGGESTION?[/b]
    ive always just been carefull , if i cannot drive to your house to kick your ass when you scam me , i wont trade with you w/o getting items first......my philosphy is i know im trustable , but i cannot garantee you are

hence i use western union, i take all items / accounts first , then i send money or vice versa . i have used paypal 2 times and both times i got charged back i have used w/ u for over 3k usd worth of trades and so far 0 scams
    Yea, mods should mediate. Anything to reduce the scamming is good IMO.[/b]
    agreed , some type of person with more common sense then most starting "ive been cheated" topics should mediate the trades problem is the timing

Banned

double post laggggggg....... sorry

iiason

wanting shit for free is human nature....hence scamming.

personally i don't think ko4life staff can prevent it. they can however, help reduce it.

here's my 2 cents.

1. Seller Gives Items to Ko4Life mod.

2. Buyer sends the money to Seller.

3/a if WU. Seller gets money, tells Ko4life Staff. Ko4Life Staff gives items to Buyer

3/b if PayPal. Seller receives money, tells Ko4Life Staff. w8 til chargeback periods ends. Ko4Life Staff gives items to Buyer.

this way, the Ko4Life Staff don't get theiry PayPal invovled. they are just pretty much a middle man.

also, as TC mentioned b4. there should be a seperate donation to ko4life for their services.....also prevents randoms, just fuking around.

wanting shit for free is human nature....hence scamming.

personally i don't think ko4life staff can prevent it. they can however, help reduce it.

here's my 2 cents.

1. Seller Gives Items to Ko4Life mod.

2. Buyer sends the money to Seller.

3/a if WU. Seller gets money, tells Ko4life Staff. Ko4Life Staff gives items to Buyer

3/b if PayPal. Seller receives money, tells Ko4Life Staff. w8 til chargeback periods ends. Ko4Life Staff gives items to Buyer.

this way, the Ko4Life Staff don't get theiry PayPal invovled. they are just pretty much a middle man.

also, as TC mentioned b4. there should be a seperate donation to ko4life for their services.....also prevents randoms, just fuking around.[/b]
    Your method won't work because we aren't going to mediate USD trades. Sorry people, but on that point, that's the end of the discussion.

TopCat

Your method won't work because we aren't going to mediate USD trades. Sorry people, but on that point, that's the end of the discussion.[/b]
    Thnx

Your method won't work because we aren't going to mediate USD trades. Sorry people, but on that point, that's the end of the discussion.[/b]

also.. id ont think peopel would wish to wait 90 days to get an item

iiason

fair enough

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast