Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

How Should The Scammers Be Treated and How Can The Numbers Be Reduced

This is a discussion on How Should The Scammers Be Treated and How Can The Numbers Be Reduced within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; IMO moderator should keep items till seller cashes in money from pp and then buyer gets the items...only after seller ...
Page: 4

IMO moderator should keep items till seller cashes in money from pp and then buyer gets the items...only after seller has cashed in money i.e. PP account has no funds (therefore no refunds possible)

maybe if not cashed in immediately....they can be transfer to another account maybe idk d moderators? (dunno if it is possible though :S)

Banned Senior Member

IMO moderator should keep items till seller cashes in money from pp and then buyer gets the items...only after seller has cashed in money i.e. PP account has no funds (therefore no refunds possible)

maybe if not cashed in immediately....they can be transfer to another account maybe idk d moderators? (dunno if it is possible though :S)[/b]
    Theres still the 90 day chargeback policy

wow really 90 days?

Thats fucked up 90 days r alot! Gotta check abt that coz it sound insane :S

Edit: The max day i found on search was 60 days....still alot :S

Looks like we met a dead end...but at least trustable players should be let to use paypal!

Banned

they should be treated like this ---> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=230971

scam 2 people, waste your time pming mods about it and get away with it. ffs its been a week

TopCat

Theres still the 90 day chargeback policy[/b]
    paypal dunet in vestigate chargeback for virtual items therefore ruling against buyers and not allowing a chargeback.. happened in my case this week. 2 chargeback where thrown away by paypal..

paypal dunet in vestigate chargeback for virtual items therefore ruling against buyers and not allowing a chargeback.. happened in my case this week. 2 chargeback where thrown away by paypal..[/b]

wow.. thats the first time ive heard of someone not being abel to chargeback... just say your PP account was hacked, and you werent the person on there.. tell your CC company..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234