Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why did you ban my other acc "whassup"

This is a discussion on why did you ban my other acc "whassup" within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Paddy what the hell ? you banned me cos i dislike you as you can see you posted this in ...
Page: 1

eSuba

Default why did you ban my other acc "whassup"

Paddy what the hell ? you banned me cos i dislike you as you can see you posted this in the other topic
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...4446&highlight=
    this doesnt say im a scammer - its one person accusing me wheres the proof? oh and on that topic you can see that Psy has somthing to hide maybe or wants to make me look bad as i had to post the whole conversation between me and him. as he showed half i wonder why?
    i said to him at the beggining of the trade that he gives all gold bars then he gets items.... reson you ask? becuase this was my only ever unique drop that was worth alot and i wasnt gonna risk getting scammed myslef.
    there is actually no PROOF that i scammed him.
    becuase you have a problem with me being in U_K ( UtopianKnightz ) and becuase i hate your guts with a pasion, that you have to ban me?
    if everyone reads that topic its just people accusing me......

believe what you want idk anymore, all i want is my acc unbanned it took me a whe to get a name for my self on ko4life and all those posts becuase your a mod and dont have anyproof and becuase i hate you with a pasion you take it up to ban me for no reson please unban me! and im not asking you Paddy im asking another mod.

eSuba

i want my other acc back please

Pwner4Last

Yeah, devile or someone banned my Pwner acc beacuse i posted a link he didn't thought was funny :S Sometimes i think that the mods here are like 12 year old

eSuba

i just want my acc back may souns sad but i had 900 posts and worked my ass off to get them .

tez said you weren't in utopian knights

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    Yeah, devile or someone banned my Pwner acc beacuse i posted a link he didn't thought was funny :S Sometimes i think that the mods here are like 12 year old
    Then leave this forum..

What is it with people, stop being so immature and cause a lot of strife... spare the others ur drama. If you don't like the mods go somewhere else. I have yet to see someone banned who hasent made a complete ass of himself.

pwner, you are banned and will remain banned for all of the things you have done including obscene flaming and inappropriate signatures

whassup

thank you for unbann

Originally posted by eSuba
    i just want my acc back may souns sad but i had 900 posts and worked my ass off to get them .
    Needed your e-penis back? Some people just can't live without it i suppose.

you're welcome... but if i hear 1 thing about you attempting to scam nybody then it'll be an i.p. ban

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by PADDY
    you're welcome... but if i hear 1 thing about you attempting to scam nybody then it'll be an i.p. ban

with proof i hope -_-

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

with proof i hope -_-[/b]
    what are you? like my stalker?

the_man_slayer

im not like him, i am him! :lol: hehe. But u shuld tho

whassup

yup with proof

WrongAnswerYouDie

:wub:
    u got unbanned
    :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast