Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i was thinking ...

This is a discussion on i was thinking ... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i think we should make a topic where there is like a radio player, and each song is voted on ...
Page: 1

3thos

i think we should make a topic where there is like a radio player, and each song is voted on by whoever is on the player/topic and then that song plays, i think this would be cool because we would have music to listen to while browsing forum or just doing something else, just an opinion, would it be possible if you guys wanted it?

would take too much bandwith, and no we dont wanna listen to barbiegirls

3thos

would take too much bandwith, and no we dont wanna listen to barbiegirls[/b]
    it wouldnt take up that much bandwith ...

well actually, it would, but i think it would be fun, why do you think we would be listening to barbie girls?

do you have something to hide mr?

Roberto

not bad idea, btw poka asked music section did we got it?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

would take too much bandwith, and no we dont wanna listen to barbiegirls[/b]
    Yes we do! :wub:

3thos

not bad idea, btw poka asked music section did we got it?[/b]
    yeah, there has always been one to discuss music, its at the very bottom

Yes we do! wub.gif[/b]

i agree with this baba :wub:

Derden

these a hack for vbull software where it puts the radio onto the tool bar and you do your own radio with a few programs it dosnt take much bandwith at alll maybe these a hack for ibp......

3thos

these a hack for vbull software where it puts the radio onto the tool bar and you do your own radio with a few programs it dosnt take much bandwith at alll maybe these a hack for ibp......[/b]
    well its not a matter of JUST listening to it, i think it would be cool to vote for the songs by the community and current browsers of the topic/forum, you know?

Ainelover

i think ur gay=PO

Banned

this would be cool but nahhhhhhhhh...the forum has enough trouble right before server opens and the forum goes down with all those people using the server status page..
    fix that please

not bad idea, btw poka asked music section did we got it?[/b]
    yes we got it and no one post in it.. kind of waste on badnwitch there lol...

Won't happen, for two reasons. A) I don't even really know what you want us to do and B) From what I understood, it would take entirely too much bandwidth for us to do it.

3thos

Won't happen, for two reasons. A) I don't even really know what you want us to do and B) From what I understood, it would take entirely too much bandwidth for us to do it.[/b]
    its would be like a radio ... so we can listen to music while browsing, but instead of just a radio that plays random songs, the members vote on each song that are listening to the radio at the current time. i thought it would be a good idea

Roberto

i think it if they put that, my pc will die, dont have all fast computers and fast internet

3thos

i think it if they put that, my pc will die, dont have all fast computers and fast internet[/b]
    well then you wouldnt be able to click on the radio section to listen along, but it wouldnt be like you log onto the main section where it shows all and the music plays, there is a seperate thing for it, and you choose wether or not to go in there and listen to it.

LithiumBunny12

i think this idea would be cool but yeah too much bandwidth

but if u guys want to listen to good alternative rock go to www.89xradio.com and click on listen live 24/7 streaming of great music.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast