Why not any moderator help

This is a discussion on Why not any moderator help within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i think i getting banned because this why moderators or what ever the guys in yellow or red or what ...
Page: 1

iDoLoveGod

Default Why not any moderator help

i think i getting banned because this

why moderators or what ever the guys in yellow or red or what ever a colour think they are a special thing on this forum

2friends got scammed worth of 1000$ and u dont help

just want ip of the guy and the rest will fixing

PLS DONT BANN ME CUZ I SAY THE TRUE THING-.-

iDoLoveGod

here is the proff Scammed by smogx,need the help of the mods! and another friend got charged backed too like 700€ he post soon too

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Moved to appropriate section. I received your PM couple minutes; however, you didn't mention any names nor gave me a link to a topic so I had no clue what to do with it.

Edit: The topic in cheaters section was created only a few hours ago, little patience is too much to ask for?

iDoLoveGod

Smogx is the charge backer!

iDoLoveGod

pls add me on msn gave u my msn is really important man 1k $ is not enough

yes mod
    that guys smogx do a charge back to our friend...

iDoLoveGod

found the ip of the guy wuhahaha
    Last edited by Felix; 02-10-2010 at 11:33 PM. Reason: removed ip

evilwevel

Quote Originally Posted by iDoLoveGod View Post
    found the ip of the guy wuhahaha
    any "how to learn English in 20 hours" books lying around where you found the ip address ?
    Last edited by Felix; 02-10-2010 at 11:34 PM. Reason: REmoved ip

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OK just saw this.

I am what you call a red mod who thinks I am a special thing on this forum. Most people call me one of the seniour forum admins.

I do not aprieaciate you slagging off one of my staff, espcally when he was just trying to get to the bottom of it. We have clear rules on trading on this forum and we have given you guides on the safest way to do usd trades. You should cantact paypal about this matter and inform then it was for a virtual item and the other party involed is making a fruadulent claim against you.

Now in cases like this you need to pm an ADMIN and explain the situation. We will always ask for SS of the charge back and it is wise to take a SS of the trade in game too. Even though superghost is one of our most active seniour mods it does not have acess to the tools I do. I was able to find the guy and the emails matched. I also hecked to see if he had any other accounts tucked away which he did not. I think he was a prick trying he luck on.

With regaurds to me giving an ip address out there is no way on this earth we will give other memebers ip aggresses out to other users. Regaurdless of what crime he/she has done we have a duty of care towards our users both good and bad to protect their ip's. Paypal will be able to raise a case on you behalf and if you win you case they can give you the contact details of their isp and you can raise a formal compleaint with them as he/she would have violated the terms of service.

Next time you do a USD deal take more time and care over putting down are that you are dealing with a virtual item(s) and do simple things like sending a money request to the buyer for the amount agreed with comments of what they are buying , which server and they buy paying the request he agrees that the items has been recieaved and he/she is happy with the product they have recieaved. I respect it is alot of money to you but I doubt the police will be intrested in a case like this as internet theift is a tricky problem to deal with and paypal are liable to fix any problems. Good luck in wining your case, it shouldn't be too difficult to do. I can offer more advice with winning paypal disputes as I have had alot of experince with them over the rears.

Finally , not matter how pissed you are there is no excuse to be that rude to the members of staff on these forums. I expect to see a thank you and an apologie from you about this as I do not deem this as aceptable behaviour from a memeber of this forum. Also remember when you are asking for help it does not do you any favours in getting support.

Regards Felix , Admin who thinks he is special to the forums!

iDoLoveGod

Quote Originally Posted by evilwevel View Post
    any "how to learn English in 20 hours" books lying around where you found the ip address ?
    i dont lie a ko4life member postet it in the topic of the scammer:O

and sry felix^^

/close

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've locked the thread and I have sent you a pm offering you some more help.