I want to change my forum name! :)

This is a discussion on I want to change my forum name! :) within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; my forum name is very homolicious, and i was wondering if any moderator can change it for me pls its ...
Page: 1

EvieQueen

my forum name is very homolicious, and i was wondering if any moderator can change it for me pls its very gay lol..why did i have it there in the 1st place? well yea im dumb and i don't want to make a new one!! YAY :P

ps: i haven't done any trades or sell anything here in ko4life , so i dont want to change my name beacuse i did something bad its just homolicious.. :lol:

cama

then make a new account?

iKon

+1

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

then make a new account?[/b]
    +1. u have 55 post, that is...nothing

make a new one with a less gay name

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

my forum name is very homolicious, and i was wondering if any moderator can change it for me pls its very gay lol..why did i have it there in the 1st place? well yea im dumb and i don't want to make a new one!! YAY :P

ps: i haven't done any trades or sell anything here in ko4life , so i dont want to change my name beacuse i did something bad its just homolicious.. :lol:[/b]
    Just come out of the closet

New account -> Wait weeks to get verified - > People don't trust you -> you cant sell at most market sections for usd.

Duro

Who cares for the name off the account anyways, it's about the person who's behind the name.

helnix

Who cares for the name off the account anyways, it's about the person who's behind the name.[/b]
    100% correct O.o

Banned

A Mod did it for me, but i wont say who cuz he might get in trouble or idk

A Mod did it for me, but i wont say who cuz he might get in trouble or idk [/b]
    nah u cant get in trouble, it's just if the mod can be bothered to do it or not. same mod who did it for u prolly did it for me xD

You only havea 55 posts which is nothing, and also they wont do it for security reasons (few ppl have been asking about it)

We don't change anyone's names.

Banned Senior Member

As Shurt said, we dont change peoples names on the forum, it can lead to some bad things in the future ( remember that "oh upgrade from pbp to invision will only take 1 hour"? It took me and Lutz about 7 -_-) Yes names have been changed in the past, but there shouldn't be any name changes done recently

killerss

-.-

Ezquerra

100% correct O.o[/b]
    some people feel more confortable when they use the name what they want, but in this case that guy choose by himself the name, maybe it was a gay time and you choose it, and now if you not feel confortable about it try a new one.