Idea

This is a discussion on Idea within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Well i was taking in to consideration how much baba shoppers make and how much people are willing to spend ...
Page: 1

oOapplesOo

Well i was taking in to consideration how much baba shoppers make and how much people are willing to spend on virtual items in real money of course,and it occurred to me that maybe ko4life should implement a system similar to ones like d2jsp. something like that of forum gold now instead of people who donate to ko4life just receiving a title like "Super Cool Donater" they could pick a specific amount Forum Gold that would reflect how much they donated. (10$ gets you 100forum gold) which could eventually lead to exchange rate. so maybe less baba shopping and more trading occurs to a point were people dont need to spend a huge amount of money for GG items but over time they accumulate alot of forum Gold i know it could help ko4life thrive more i mean it was just an idea please no flame and p.s not sure if anyone else has suggested this.

Banned

Well it kinda comes to the same in the end.
    Guy donates on ko4life = Points
    Points = Money
    Points = Items
    Items = Money

And I dont think people would support that trading way, it's gotta be insecure and stuff
    My opinion is keep it like it is right now

Banned

Well i was taking in to consideration how much baba shoppers make and how much people are willing to spend on virtual items in real money of course,and it occurred to me that maybe ko4life should implement a system similar to ones like d2jsp. something like that of forum gold now instead of people who donate to ko4life just receiving a title like "Super Cool Donater" they could pick a specific amount Forum Gold that would reflect how much they donated. (10$ gets you 100forum gold) which could eventually lead to exchange rate. so maybe less baba shopping and more trading occurs to a point were people dont need to spend a huge amount of money for GG items but over time they accumulate alot of forum Gold i know it could help ko4life thrive more i mean it was just an idea please no flame and p.s not sure if anyone else has suggested this.[/b]
    I buy all my FG from d2jsp (have bought over 1000$) and ofc I would donate somehow to ko4life if it gave something more than a title (only reason i do to d2jsp is because the FG is very useful right?).

On another note, unfortunately these kind of upgrades require another forum board, you can't just add anything that comes to your mind. Also you do realize how small ko4life forum is and how BIG d2jsp community is. Would require lots of active mods and more bandwith, etc. Overall, it would require a lot more than as it is right now. Lot of people say Paul justs leeches money from fg buying but they don't realize how hard he's worked for d2jsp to be what it is today.

oOapplesOo

i just always liked the jsp way of trading i didnt exactly donate but when i made a comback it made tradin so much easier but sexe i think your the only one who played diablo like me :P im still waiting on d3 hehehe