Infraction appeal

This is a discussion on Infraction appeal within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I recieved an infraction from XLegendz a few days ago for flaming OmgThisIsMe in the thread he opened in media ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Infraction appeal

I recieved an infraction from XLegendz a few days ago for flaming OmgThisIsMe in the thread he opened in media section and was blatently flaming and being an idiot towards other members.
    I came to the topic to show that he was a liar and flamed him , without getting out of line or saying anything too harsh , I actually took the whole thing as a joke because the guy was hillarious.
    A few hours after that , I found myself banned for 2 days , it seems that XLegendz is way too sensitive about the main issue of the topic ( the army ) , and gives out infractions whenever someone flames using that.
    I would like to get my infraction removed ( and also Prodigy's because I don't think he had been too harsh either ).
    Thanks in advance.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I recieved an infraction from XLegendz a few days ago for flaming OmgThisIsMe in the thread he opened in media section and was blatently flaming and being an idiot towards other members.
    I came to the topic to show that he was a liar and flamed him , without getting out of line or saying anything too harsh , I actually took the whole thing as a joke because the guy was hillarious.
    A few hours after that , I found myself banned for 2 days , it seems that XLegendz is way too sensitive about the main issue of the topic ( the army ) , and gives out infractions whenever someone flames using that.
    I would like to get my infraction removed ( and also Prodigy's because I don't think he had been too harsh either ).
    Thanks in advance.
    Read bold.

Coolboy, I thought I'd made it clear to you that although yes, I did specifically take offence to what you'd said initially, you were breaking the rules none the less.

I found what you said to be very offensive, as did the OP. I've already told you this through private message so I see no need to justify my reasoning, as it was obvious you were flaming the OP, you just happened to catch me on something I'm personally related giving me all the more reason to infract you on it, when there was a SLIGHT possibilty that you would've goten away with normally, and that's assuming Cam or Devile didn't catch it.

I stick behind my decision, and if I remember correctly, the infraction goes away after 7 days. Choose your words more wisely next time.

OmgThisIsMe is trollbait, has been for years. Baitable troll got baited.