Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Infraction from Razor -_-

This is a discussion on Infraction from Razor -_- within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; He gave me 3 points that never expire and I can't pm anyone or do shit on this forum. Yeah, ...
Page: 1

Probation Senior Member

Default Infraction from Razor -_-

He gave me 3 points that never expire and I can't pm anyone or do shit on this forum. Yeah, I was out of bounds going on his post and talking shit. That probably wasn't the best choice but he is also ALWAYS leaving his 2 cents on peoples topics and they sometimes are out of line. We are grown men razor.. Giving me Permanent limitations here is complete bullshit. Sad..
    gloo and razorabusingagain like this.

he gave me plenty of points, banned me several times, the kid is a weirdo. no point being worried about it, forum is dead and serves no purpose anyway.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

You deserve to be permanently banned DaSinister.
    gloo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    You deserve to be permanently banned DaSinister.
    I own your life kid. You and your clan are trash. Always have been always will be. Little bitch boy
    razor and gloo like this.

Little archer Senior Member

This is a free forum lol I can comment wherever I want and I warned you, but you kept talking shit repeatedly.

It might be seen as childish but what did you expect? Try that shit on any mod of any online community and you'd be perma'd within seconds so be grateful you're still around. I can only ignore you for so long, you craved for attention so you finally received it, now deal with what you brought upon yourself.

I'm sure you want something out of this otherwise you wouldn't try so hard to restrain the tone of your post. It's okay, you can tell me how you really feel and mince no words while doing so (just this once), because your account will see no changes.
    gloo likes this.

lol probably justified.

Glad its an infraction though, still need to add to the copy paste notepad

Seriously DaSinister,reading most of your posts you seem like a troll with all the chops,slaps and claps you want to give to everyone. Maybe youre just joking,but dial it down a little bit ;D .

Probation Senior Member

Actually razor i tried pming you to apologize ya fuck knuckle. I was in the wrong for saying that on your recruitment post and i admit id be pretty pissed if somebody did that to me. We are adults though. So im asking nice for once..

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Seriously DaSinister,reading most of your posts you seem like a troll with all the chops,slaps and claps you want to give to everyone. Maybe youre just joking,but dial it down a little bit ;D .
    your talking about the quickness! 50,000 slaps and 20,000 claps. We are here to send all these busta boy clowns back to moradon with the quickness of my giant chop. 😊

Banned Senior Member

You sure it wasn't for scamming?

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    You sure it wasn't for scamming?
    yeah that was last week.. 😑

Razor, you have no right calling anyone a fag. Anyone can watch one of you pvp videos and question your sexuality but hey, thats your choice. I was a laughing stock on OSKO? I have not played Oldschoolko since the original owners which was the very first launch.. BallsOfSteel and i had alot of respect on that server. Infact i rarely if ever play under the name Hardcorekillah. See my Ko4life name razor?? Thats the name i usually use >.<. You dont get to call me a scrub. I dont remember you sitting in the Sexyko duel arena for 6+ hrs earning respect like we did back in the day. You are just a troll. Never had any talent when it came to this game. The last few years you managed to group up with some 'Decent' group of guys of todays standards and learned your way around simple macros just enough to not be the laughing stock of every clan..Which you kinda are anyways. I could go on and on about how you are a scrub but honestly this is how i lost my last few ko4life accounts.. You simply cant handle it just like acting straight which is why everyone questions your sexuality. I have no problem with homos so i hope nobody takes offense to this accept razor when i call him a Fking FAG. haha
    razorabusingagain likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Hahahaha Wow! My savage army will surely slap anyone who questions the quickness of my giant chop. Razor unfortunately disrespected the chop a long time ago. This is why i had to sentence him to 50,000 slaps and 20,000 claps from the savage army. I do believe however him and i can move forward as long as we just ignore each other. I know its hard to ignore how awesome i am with my giant savage chops but i think we can make it work.

As razor already explained, were KO4Life a normal forum, you'd have been permabanned by now. You reap what you sow I guess.
    gloo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    He gave me 3 points that never expire and I can't pm anyone or do shit on this forum. Yeah, I was out of bounds going on his post and talking shit. That probably wasn't the best choice but he is also ALWAYS leaving his 2 cents on peoples topics and they sometimes are out of line. We are grown men razor.. Giving me Permanent limitations here is complete bullshit. Sad..
    all i can say

I dont remember you sitting in arena for 6+ hrs earning respect like we did back in the day. You are just a troll.
    I dont remember you sitting in arena for 6+ hrs earning respect like we did back in the day. You are just a troll
    I dont remember you sitting in arena for 6+ hrs earning respect like we did back in the day. You are just a troll.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-29-2023, 12:47 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-26-2022, 09:47 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    09-25-2022, 02:51 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    07-27-2022, 01:16 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    05-21-2022, 05:23 PM