Instead of closing selling character topics....

This is a discussion on Instead of closing selling character topics.... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So i was wondering around ionia section, and i saw this topic http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=292418 you notice how the admin's closed the ...
Page: 1

So i was wondering around ionia section, and i saw this topic http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=292418

you notice how the admin's closed the topic right? and u might think thats the end of it?

But how often do people who offer you good offers for your items, offer you via posting in a topic? or rather, they PM you?

The topic is still "up" in teh way that the guy's contact infos are still there, the topic name is still the same, and the topic contents are still the same. The only difference is that he cant bump his topic, but if people are interested in his items, a little search would easily reveal it.

I say that if the mods truly want to end illegal (ko4life-wise) topics in the market section, they not only close the topic, but they actually DELETE the topic.

just my 2cents.

Banned Senior Member

Your right about that, if you want to forbid it, do it good.
    But imo, just allow account selling, people should just see if country change is up or not.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

What the hell Chris, I already told you about this 2 times on MSN. Metalkon has done this before, I'll tell him about it again but thanks for reporting it. Usually, the topic would be edited or moved, at least that's what I do. Thanks again

What the hell Chris, I already told you about this 2 times on MSN. Metalkon has done this before, I'll tell him about it again but thanks for reporting it. Usually, the topic would be edited or moved, at least that's what I do. Thanks again[/b]
    Oops, I sometimes forget to edit some of them out. h34r: