suggestions for ko4life mod's

This is a discussion on suggestions for ko4life mod's within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i think you should change how people register into ko4life, instead u should be "invited" to join into ko4life, i ...
Page: 1

ko4eva

i think you should change how people register into ko4life, instead u should be "invited" to join into ko4life, i played in Runescape Stork PK (private PK server) and that how it worked, you can only register if u get invited, and the people who are in ko4life gain like 1 invite per week to invite some1, if one person got banned, all the people who invited should be banned or remove their invite priveligous, if u do it this way, its much safer to our community from scammers, if u ban some1 they cant just make another account and scam again, but instead they need to get invited, so most gg or well known people should be safer in our community.. like if u ban some1 IP , they can probably use a Proxy and get through it, i bet most of u know bout proxy's, so they can just make new account again and scam other people, ive seen too much scamming going on lately and its ruining the game, so i hope this could at least give u a thought

No flames please, just trying to help out -.-

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Nice thought but it belongs to Ko4Life Section :wub:

Speed

theres already a system for registering...

** Moved to ko4life section **

We already have initiated a system, which involves user and admin validation. During the admin validation process we check EVERYTHING before we approve your account. Invite only makes it like a private members club, ko4life doesn't want that. We are an open community but are against scammers etc hence the need for this validation!

U should just let them scam usd users/account sharers, who the fuck cares, it just ruins the game for all of us anyway.

Really561

U should just let them scam usd users/account sharers, who the fuck cares, it just ruins the game for all of us anyway.[/b]
    i agree

eduarvera23

U should just let them scam usd users/account sharers, who the fuck cares, it just ruins the game for all of us anyway.[/b]
    so u agree with scams? or am i getting it wrong? :S

i agree[/b]
    and ur even more stupid -_-

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

so u agree with scams? or am i getting it wrong? :S
    and ur even more stupid -_-[/b]
    +1 xD

And Wtf wat about the people who are selling shit to make money, BIG REASON KO IS POPULAR
    Pshh warn his asss