Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Instead of saying +1

This is a discussion on Instead of saying +1 within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; why not implement something like the youtube comments with a little hand, you could either give him a thumbs up ...
Page: 1

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

why not implement something like the youtube comments with a little hand, you could either give him a thumbs up for thumbs down. It would really save posts from getting crapped on by the +1 bs.

Or people can just take the few seconds to write a half intelligent post about why they agree with that person.

Banned

or a automatic moderator which blocks the ppl for 3 days and gives a 10% warn who just say comments like "+1" "1st" "2nd" ( post with more then not 5 letters^^ and nothing more...) this wud be awesome!!

ILoveYouToo

The people who say +1 all the time should just get a 10-20% warn each time.

same as the people who go to the "Post your stats" topic, or "DCZ/DLW Character topic" and randomly quote a screenshot (sometimes they dont even quote) and say "nice".....

for example... someone (not mentioning names) went to both the dcz + post your stats topic, and just typed 4 letters, "nice" ( he didnt even reply/quote any screenshots... im pretty sure those people are just spamming)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if ur asian u can always say +penis

eduarvera23

lol, i think not many ppl would give a thumbs up or down to stupid posts, unless it&#39;s really stupid or something, i wouldn&#39;t like the ko4life forum being filled with a lot of thumbs ><

PriestOfShadows

+1

:lol: jk. Ya i agree with you, stupid kids goin "+1"

if you are going to post +1

and you make it any longer ( without anything NEW to the fact ( to add / prove ) ) it is as useless as the +1

-> everyone being a complete retard should be warned. No matter if it was 5 pages of BS or 2 letters.

P.S. I&#39;d love the thumb thingy. ( this LINE is a typical example of a +1 worth post )

Banned

The best person to PM about spam would be Shurt.

didinino

good idea, dont do 5 letter thing its gay, but sure warn/do something about those stupid +1 guys.

btw, i assume that 60% of those ppl are scammers who rise up their post count, specially those with the "1st/2nd" shit and no relevant post after it.

yah +1 :P

yah +1 :P[/b]
    Idiot.

And yes, I agree. Also people that troll around looking for a new topic that they can write "FIRST" in is also completely retarded. Several times when someone posts a movie, the movie can be 20 minutes long but after 1 minute you have the 2 first posts going "FIRST, NICE MOVIE" and "SECOND, NICE MOVIE".

Idiot.

And yes, I agree. Also people that troll around looking for a new topic that they can write "FIRST" in is also completely retarded. Several times when someone posts a movie, the movie can be 20 minutes long but after 1 minute you have the 2 first posts going "FIRST, NICE MOVIE" and "SECOND, NICE MOVIE".[/b]
    come msn we must chat! :angry:

xD
    nice movie :P

I&#39;m always on msn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast