Ionia Market

This is a discussion on Ionia Market within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Just look at how many ppl is selling lv 80 accounts :S, most of them came from nowhere with zero ...
Page: 1

Just look at how many ppl is selling lv 80 accounts :S, most of them came from nowhere with zero nps...
    they are worse than chinneses ppl spamming all over moradon :angry: :angry:

to avoid it ppl must show their nps, on a lv 75 +, isnt possible to have less than 50k nps :S

my mage itself has like +60k nps only pking less than 1 hour a day -.-

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Your options are:

1. Buy at your own risk.
    2. Use common sense.
    3. Post proof of third party tool use.

Your options are not:

1. Cheating accusations without proof.
    2. Flaming.

It is obvious to us all that high level characters without the NPs to reflect that level are suspicious; however (as always) we cannot ban a user without 100% proof.

im not sure why this doesnt surprise you; you didn't see all the topics complaining about all the koxpers when the server first came out? i played ionia for about 1 week before i had to quit because koxpers were taking over every exp spot outside of cz (and even some cz spots). I remember trying to do my grell quest there must've been 6 full parties of archers standing in 1 spot vaporizing every grell that spawned

to avoid it ppl must show their nps, on a lv 75 +, isnt possible to have less than 50k nps :S[/b]
    u gotta be kidding me .... some ppl are exping ONLY, even without cheating and they do NOT own 50k+ np... if u want to buy a char, then it's your own risk...

I'm a lvl 75 mage and I've got 30k atm, cuz I was doing bowl for the last 2 weeks... when I started I had 10k np...

there is NO such thing as ONLY EXP if u are in cz, there's always raids
    not saying u'll get 50k only for killing ppl who come to raid, but the point is clear.

ok +lv 75 with less than 30k is just ridiculous

there is NO such thing as ONLY EXP if u are in cz, there's always raids
    not saying u'll get 50k only for killing ppl who come to raid, but the point is clear.
    ok +lv 75 with less than 30k is just ridiculous[/b]
    so I'm the riddiculus one, cuz I was exping for the whole month and I got 10k from raids

and if u tell koxpers to get 30/50k np, then they will come cz and screw everything <_<

so I&#39;m the riddiculus one, cuz I was exping for the whole month and I got 10k from raids

and if u tell koxpers to get 30/50k np, then they will come cz and screw everything <_<[/b]
    Dont be that guy trying to contradict everything. There is no all exp to lvl 80, who in their right mind would only exp all the way to lvl 80... lets say someone really did it, it should be a known name because that kind of hard core legit exping doesnt pass unnoticed. And tbh no one would exp legit their char to 80 and then sell it withour having fun with it first doing at least a week of pk and a week of only doing pk putting in the hours it takes to exp legit to 80 to do pk will give you 20k nps without even going to wars.

Dont be that guy trying to contradict everything. There is no all exp to lvl 80, who in their right mind would only exp all the way to lvl 80... lets say someone really did it, it should be a known name because that kind of hard core legit exping doesnt pass unnoticed. And tbh no one would exp legit their char to 80 and then sell it withour having fun with it first doing at least a week of pk and a week of only doing pk putting in the hours it takes to exp legit to 80 to do pk will give you 20k nps without even going to wars.[/b]
    he said about 75+ selling ? :unsure: :unsure:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Be in the ye old times of OutKasteD we use to have a priest called Maiwen. She hated pking and she liked to just xp xp xp xp xp xp. Some people do prefer that side of the game over the pk.

I known plenty of people who are xp whoares. KingOfTheSwing was just the same. When I bought his sin it was lvl 77 and less than 10k np. I then leveled the char up with 2 mates to 80 and then within a month we were on 600k np. Some people like to level up first before hitting CZ. Some will farm relentlacey to get geared.

Obviously with the state of KO there are going to be a massive volume of illegually level chars but don&#39;t assume that ebcause someone is a higher level than you with less np they MUST have cheated.

Finally people wanted account sales so this is what you get for it. You get banned or hacked tough shit. We&#39;ll bann the seller but we will not do anything more. For too many years we couldn&#39;t get it right as far as people wanted with the trade section so we are just letting people get on with it and learn the hard way. Personally I think we have some good mods working on here to help you but ultimatley the buck stops with the admins, and we have been here for a very very long time now and we are not prepaired to put up with the crap account selling caused before. Once X amount of problems are reached through account being sold we will revoke the right to sell them here. You all know the score so buy at your own risk. However if you know an account is dodgey feel free to speak to one of us and we&#39;ll make a desscion on it. You can even come to me if you want and I&#39;ll deal with it.

if people go into pure exp mode its understandable their NP wont go up much... on girakon for an entire month of exping at DS/CZ DK i gained like 10k NP at best as all i did was exp when i was logged on never went to PK, rarely went to a war unless there was no exp only time i really PKed was the 2 days for CSW which was where most my NP came from ._. then when my char hit lvl80 it was insane PK for 2 months straight

exping fast pays off when youre lvl80 while everyone is lvl70-75+ as you have a monster advantage having more brute force with the skills you get at that lvl

lil_mageskillz

what if ppl have donated to their clans and now left it and lost everything?

fdjk

Word is that the bug was patched, so it shouldn&#39;t effect the market anymore. Maybe a few accounts over the next month are likely to have been "abused". But it should clear off within a month or so. As The_Real_PlodeZ has mentioned above, use common sense and buy at your own risk.

Word is that the bug was patched, so it shouldn&#39;t effect the market anymore. Maybe a few accounts over the next month are likely to have been "abused". But it should clear off within a month or so. As The_Real_PlodeZ has mentioned above, use common sense and buy at your own risk.[/b]
    wow thats the best post i&#39;ve ever seen from a random

do you work for k2?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

wow thats the best post i&#39;ve ever seen from a random

do you work for k2?[/b]
    No, that would be Snootchie.